Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Dr. Seema Yasmin who CNN been

using to comment on corona

:takedat:

wired_dr-seema-answers-the-50-most-googled-coronavirus-questions.jpg

AAAAAND she got a British accent.

Yea, rocking those Chanel earrings....she bad.

:whoo:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
40 Coronavirus Cases In Milwaukee County Linked To Wisconsin Election, Health Official Says
By TERAN POWELL APR 24, 2020
ShareTweetEmail

• People line up to vote at Washington High School in the April 7 election, which took place during the coronavirus pandemic.
    TERAN POWELL
Forty people in Milwaukee County may have become infected with the coronavirus as a result of participating in Wisconsin elections on April 7.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Well now there are 6 new symptoms. It's crazy that we're still learning new info on this disease this far into the pandemic.

Find out which 6 new coronavirus symptoms have been added to the CDC list

The most commonly reported symptoms among the more than 905,000 COVID-19 patients in the United States to date have been shortness of breath, cough and fever, but the list has now been expanded to include the following:

• Chills

• Repeated shaking with chills

• Muscle pain

• Headache

• Sore throat

• New loss of taste or smell

According to Fox News, more than one quarter of 619 coronavirus patients surveyed by the American Academy of Otolaryngology noticed the loss of taste or smell as their first symptoms.

Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert, one of the first North American athletes to be diagnosed with the virus, told the Miami Herald in March he had been unable “to smell anything for the last four days,” following his initial diagnosis.

Meanwhile, CNN reporter Chris Cuomo detailed experiencing chills so severe he chipped a tooth shivering.

Other less common COVID-19 symptoms include diarrhea, skin rash, runny nose, red eyes and fatigue, The Sacramento Bee reported.

The CDC estimates most patients begin exhibiting symptoms within two to 14 days after exposure to the novel coronavirus and still recommends any individual having “trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in their chest, new confusion or inability to arouse or have bluish lips or face” should seek immediate medical attention, the Bee reported.

Find out which 6 new coronavirus symptoms have been added to the CDC list

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – Symptoms

I had loss of taste and smell for about 3 weeks. From March 28 til about the 18th of this month. Smell came back little by little 2 weeks in and taste started coming back just after that. I had called citymd and they said they were getting a lot of calls with loss of taste/smell and no other symptoms and telling people it wasn't serious enough to get tested unless the more severe symptoms started to come up. Plus the CDC had nothing on it's site about it so there was that. None of the other more serious symptoms ever happened to me so I feel lucky, but the stress that over came me whenever I coughed or had a tiny body ache had me shook.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had loss of taste and smell for about 3 weeks. From March 28 til about the 18th of this month. Smell came back little by little 2 weeks in and taste started coming back just after that. I had called citymd and they said they were getting a lot of calls with loss of taste/smell and no other symptoms and telling people it wasn't serious enough to get tested unless the more severe symptoms started to come up. Plus the CDC had nothing on it's site about it so there was that. None of the other more serious symptoms ever happened to me so I feel lucky, but the stress that over came me whenever I coughed or had a tiny body ache had me shook.
Did u self quarantine?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Look at the on the record quotes from Republicans in that article.

Representative Tom Cole, Republican of Oklahoma, said the president had to change his tone and offer more than a campaign of grievance.

“You got to have some hope to sell people,” Mr. Cole said. “But Trump usually sells anger, division and ‘we’re the victim.’”

“Any of us can be onstage too much,” said the longtime Representative Greg Walden of Oregon, noting that “there’s a burnout factor no matter who you are, you’ve got to think about that.”

“I would urge the president to focus on the positive, all that has been done and how we are preparing for a possible renewal of the pandemic in the fall,” said Representative Peter King, Republican of New York.

Imagine saying some bullshyt like this after Trump's daily meltdowns. Not one of them has the moral compass or guts to say he's a fukking buffoon and they should have impeached him (and they still could). That gang of criminals has no bottom; it is an endless pit.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Did u self quarantine?
Yea. I had been home really since the March 15th, just making supermarket and bodega runs, with mask & gloves of course. Once the taste/smell went my mom or my cousin was bringing me stuff. Even with the senses back, I'm not really leaving the crib for all that much.