Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is gonna sound bad but, as bad as this is, I think the fact that the deaths aren't more "brutal or gruesome" like you would see in Ebola or other diseases has people still underestimating this. If this were a new disease and people were seeing images
vomiting up guts on the street, eyes bleeding, diaharrea of intestines
like other diseases then there wouldn't be such an urge to go back to parties, concerts, work etc.
Well choking like you’re drowning isn’t a walk in the park.

I think it’s more that this disease hits on the part of the ego that is the reason we don’t have universal healthcare. That most people don’t want to admit when they are sick. We go to work with fever and sneezing cause we don’t think that’s enough.

Admitting that a thirty year old can catch this like a 60 year old isn’t going to fly with a lot of young Americans.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that’s still in process. And yea all of those states opening up gonna spike in cases. Not smart of them at all to open back up.
honestly i just saw brian kemp addressing this, and i couldnt even be mad at it

he was like "nobody wants this to spread, and nobody is telling anyone to go to businesses. if you want to keep staying at home, then keep staying at home. but i cant keep forcing people not to earn a livelihood"

i mean the economy 'opening up' on friday means that a small trickle of people will go out and do SOME things. im not sure thats the end of the world :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trump is off that.

it’s crazy. there are posters here who posted/spammed dozens of times in this thread for weeks about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine

and now it’s all of a sudden silent on that front

while nothing is conclusive at this point - there’s a reason why scientists were not able to tout this shyt’s effectiveness - due diligence is needed to verify that. sure, bringing up possible promising treatments is nice and all - but spamming the thread dozens of times on the same single un-verified treatment is OD and basically disinformation

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
honestly i just saw brian kemp addressing this, and i couldnt even be mad at it

he was like "nobody wants this to spread, and nobody is telling anyone to go to businesses. if you want to keep staying at home, then keep staying at home. but i cant keep forcing people not to earn a livelihood"

i mean the economy 'opening up' on friday means that a small trickle of people will go out and do SOME things. im not sure thats the end of the world :yeshrug:

it’s up to people if they want to stay home or do as they please, personally I think that aren’t ready for everything to open up. I guess it depends where. NY for sure ain’t opening up anytime soon, the economy out here is the heart of most of the country and were still going thru it. It’s gonna be a while for us.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
it’s crazy. there are posters here who posted/spammed dozens of times in this thread for weeks about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine

and now it’s all of a sudden silent on that front

while nothing is conclusive at this point - there’s a reason why scientists were not able to tout this shyt’s effectiveness - due diligence is needed to verify that. sure, bringing up possible promising treatments is nice and all - but spamming the thread dozens of times on the same single un-verified treatment is OD and basically disinformation

:ufdup: They need that reminder of Cottonballs and Violet Oil. :troll: