Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm calling it now. One of these Republican wingnuts somewhere is gonna introduce some type of legislation somewhere that would make it illegal or punishable by fine to wear a mask in certain businesses or places after somebody complains about people wearing them.

you already know

:mjgrin:

they're going to teach the libs a lesson

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The guy who sits next to me at work said his mom and sister both tested positive for Covid 19. He knew they were sick and was around them and still came to work. They screen us before we come into the plant. They ask everytime we enter the plant if we've been in contact with anyone suspected of having Covid or is sick. The company will pay for our time off so he had no business being here. You probably won't be surprised to know he's a Trump supporter.

:francis:

Straight to HR. Can't let no damn MAGA put your loved ones at risk

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's in management and he knew better. He got sent home. They told me they retraced his steps so they had to let everyone who had been in contact with him know.
It’s always the goofy ass managers doing this shyt :snoop::snoop:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
im not sure people are gonna care :yeshrug: unless it's catastrophic, the country is gonna say fukk it and not do social distancing again
This is gonna sound bad but, as bad as this is, I think the fact that the deaths aren't more "brutal or gruesome" like you would see in Ebola or other diseases has people still underestimating this. If this were a new disease and people were seeing images
vomiting up guts on the street, eyes bleeding, diaharrea of intestines
like other diseases then there wouldn't be such an urge to go back to parties, concerts, work etc.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was talking to my co worker that worked the MICU strictly this month. I was like anecdotally I haven’t seen no improvement with it but you been treating more people. I kinda feel like it’s trash what do you think. He was like honestly I feel like we’ve coded more people on it then we’ve saved. Trump probably killed more people than we will ever know.

Explain what “coded” is for people who aren’t in the medical field.