Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now onto some serious stuff. This isn't a surefire way of detecting COVID, but still a good hint in some ways.

Basically it plays into the Hypercoagulation theory it seems, as you will see bruising/trauma on the feet.

Wow, weird timing.I don't have any mark on my feet, but I have had these little red blotches of skin start forming on both legs and I now have two marks on both sides of my waist.

Yesterday, I started doing research on eczema because that was the first place my mind went to. I'm 34 though and have never dealt with any skin conditions in the past. But this video is making me a little anxious

I've been drinking water non stop since then and have been using cocoa butter a couple times a day. I hope this shyt tempers

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Wow, weird timing.I don't have any mark on my feet, but I have had these little red blotches of skin start forming on both legs and I now have two marks on both sides of my waist.

Yesterday, I started doing research on eczema because that was the first place my mind went to. I'm 34 though and have never dealt with any skin conditions in the past. But this video is making me a little anxious

I've been drinking water non stop since then and have been using cocoa butter a couple times a day. I hope this shyt tempers

:mjgrin: I'm 35, and my skin is getting more dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. I can drink a whole lake, put on moisturizer, and I am still getting dry skin. :flabbynsick:

:flabbynsick: Not to mention my body developing more aches when I am not doing shyt even.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps

Trump in February 2021:

"Yeah I lost the election but not because Fake Joe beat me. The virus messed everything up. Everything! We had the best economy in a long time. Maybe ever. Did you see the stock market? Never been higher, okay! No one saw this thing coming. Over 180 countries got it. Can you believe it, over one hundred eeeeighty countries!?! I didn't lose, the virus won. Good luck with Fake Joe. I'm still rich. What do I care??"

:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was going back and forth with this chick who is married to this black guy I went to school with. She's a white republican from Arizona. I've been seeing her post all kinds of random COVID memes and jokes for the last few weeks. Today, she's on there talking about Democrats dont want to open the country because they think the unemployment numbers will help them get Trump out. First of all, she doesnt work. Her husband, is a travel agent, he works at home. I'm sure he is not in the same place financially because travel requests have probably all but slowed but I said this to her,

You know what's sad. Republican voters know they their elected officials dont care about them. So what do they do? They go out and protest to so they can go back to work. Luckily this group is a small portion but still...Instead of demanding what other governments are doing for their citizens (monthly payments, rent freezes etc) to get through this pandemic they'd rather protest to go back and work by claiming they dont want a government hand out. Why? You pay taxes, its your fukking money!! Why not demand that they agree to at least 3 months of stimulus, taking us into the summer to see if anything changes? Because THEY KNOW the people they elected wont vote for it. They'll give money to the rich! They got tax cuts in the most recent stimulus bill. Big corps? What did they do with the windfall they got with the tax cuts from last year? Bought their stock. If the mulit million and billion dollar corporations can't maintain without bailouts after A MONTH, how can every day Americans do it? Demand what your tax dollars SHOULD be paying for. Dont risk my life, the life of others, your family and friends or your own, all because you chose to support a party who shows you time and time again, they dont give a flying fukk about you. Call your representatives and tell them time to earn your damn vote! I saw a woman with a I want a haircut sign!! So now to avoid increased unemployment claims they open everything back up and you want a more than likely low wage worker at Supercuts to have to come in and cut your fukking hair? This country has gone to shyt. In Taiwan, they are giving their citizens face masks at the train station and take their temperatures to prevent a person from getting a train full of people sick. We're telling people to back to work with 1% of the population tested. We're the shyt hole country.

She replied and said but arent you working from home? Well maybe you should leave and go back to Africa. Im going to give him to this afternoon to address this or its going to be a problem. Our other classmates jumped in cursing her out but I really want to see what he says about her response. I didnt even attack her personally just the idiotic thinking of Republican voters in general and also noted those protesting are a small portion. I cant wait to see what he says. We're in a groupme group together and one of the guys just told him to log on and check his bytch lol. I gotta stop going on facebook.

Back to Africa??? I thought racist CACs could be a bit more creative than that. Something you hear back in the 90s. But that would give the green light to give her that Mike Tyson Uppercut to her jaw and to shatter it. :pacspit:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
it’s crazy. there are posters here who posted/spammed dozens of times in this thread for weeks about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine

and now it’s all of a sudden silent on that front

while nothing is conclusive at this point - there’s a reason why scientists were not able to tout this shyt’s effectiveness - due diligence is needed to verify that. sure, bringing up possible promising treatments is nice and all - but spamming the thread dozens of times on the same single un-verified treatment is OD and basically disinformation
and the nonsense spreads in the verification vacuum. the scientists can't rule it out because they haven't studied it and while they are studying the citizens and leader of the idiocracy shout it to the rooftops.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The guy who sits next to me at work said his mom and sister both tested positive for Covid 19. He knew they were sick and was around them and still came to work. They screen us before we come into the plant. They ask everytime we enter the plant if we've been in contact with anyone suspected of having Covid or is sick. The company will pay for our time off so he had no business being here. You probably won't be surprised to know he's a Trump supporter.

:francis:
he tried to take as many people with him as possible is what it boils down to.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In other words, this shyt is here to stay. I hope people get used to this because this is gonna be the way we living now :francis:

These business owners are pushing hard for a vaccine for people with weaker immune systems, so that they can effectively kill the spread and social distancing no longer required.