Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Now onto some serious stuff. This isn't a surefire way of detecting COVID, but still a good hint in some ways.

Basically it plays into the Hypercoagulation theory it seems, as you will see bruising/trauma on the feet.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now onto some serious stuff. This isn't a surefire way of detecting COVID, but still a good hint in some ways.

Basically it plays into the Hypercoagulation theory it seems, as you will see bruising/trauma on the feet.

Holy shyt me and some of the nurse practitioners were just talking about this at work:ohhh: these have been new findings. It’s not a theory these patients clotting factors are out of wack. PT/INR PTT is how it’s measured and if you have A high number you’re more susceptible to bleeding. That’s why you see bruising.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Holy shyt me and some of the nurse practitioners were just talking about this at work:ohhh: these have been new findings. It’s not a theory these patients clotting factors are out of wack. PT/INR PTT is how it’s measured and if you have A high number you’re more susceptible to bleeding. That’s why you see bruising.

Interesting. Keep staying safe out there my breh.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
honestly i just saw brian kemp addressing this, and i couldnt even be mad at it

he was like "nobody wants this to spread, and nobody is telling anyone to go to businesses. if you want to keep staying at home, then keep staying at home. but i cant keep forcing people not to earn a livelihood"

i mean the economy 'opening up' on friday means that a small trickle of people will go out and do SOME things. im not sure thats the end of the world :yeshrug:
I think the concern is hospitals are already at, or over capacity. Any jump in cases that stems from opening back up is only going to make the current dire situation even worse...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the concern is hospitals are already at, or over capacity. Any jump in cases that stems from opening back up is only going to make the current dire situation even worse...
but hospitals arent over capacity :yeshrug:

in NY, the most populous place in america, maybe. its just not a blanket situation

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How much stock should we put in these "antibody" tests like the on in LA county that are claiming substantially higher numbers of people have already had Corona?
granted we all know the number of folks with this is already well into the millions.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
:merchant:What? So they just want these people to die?

This article is fear mongering at it's best. If the patient has an asystole rhythm we can stop CPR now. When you go into cardiac arrest sometimes your heart while not beating still has a shockable rhythm that with CPR you have a very slim chance of getting a pulse back. When you're asystole you don't have that, there is no shockable rhythm. You're dead dead, it's really it's a waste of resources. I actually think most states have had this protocol even before Coronavirus. And that said we'll still going to do some CPR because if someone has cardiac arrest we'll start, we won't really know what rhythm they have until we EMS has them hooked on to a monitor.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"In general, they have been shot to death, shot in the head and chest, still fewer have been suffocated with plastic bags and tortured, dismembered, specifically decapitated, and their remains abandoned in suitcases, backpacks or garbage bags.

There was even an assassin who thought it appropriate, on April 7, to leave the body of a decapitated and sheltered man, abandoned inside a truck on Sierra Street of the Natura delegation in Tijuana, the following message: " The clean goes for the blots follow El Corona, Joel, Daniel alias La Wera Pepa, el Roque, Atte Covid-19"."

Google Translate

Executions continue in Tijuana, killing more than the virus in April.