Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Just an update guys. I do feel slightly better than yesterday.

However, I still woke up with a headache (it has subsided a bit) and I feel a slight ache in my back area.
How old are you? Us :flabbynsick: brehs out here (me anyway) wake up every day with aches and shyt, and I exercise religiously. If you are taking the necessary precautions, it's probably just paranoia, I hope anyway. I stay on edibles and smoking good all day, so sometimes I get false symptoms due to anxiety, but overall, I am holding it together in iso with my wife, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and my 19 yo daughter who stays away from us for the most part.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
How old are you? Us :flabbynsick: brehs out here (me anyway) wake up every day with aches and shyt, and I exercise religiously. If you are taking the necessary precautions, it's probably just paranoia, I hope anyway. I stay on edibles and smoking good all day, so sometimes I get false symptoms due to anxiety, but overall, I am holding it together in iso with my wife, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and my 19 yo daughter who stays away from us for the most part.
I'm close to your daughters age. I'm 20 (turning 21 in July).

I don't smoke or anything, so yeah. This is definitely either a low-grade fever or a mild case of the Rona :francis:.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm close to your daughters age. I'm 20 (turning 21 in July).

I don't smoke or anything, so yeah. This is definitely either a low-grade fever or a mild case of the Rona :francis:.
It's also allergy szn, so it could just be sinus, and if it is the rona, chances are you will be ok, just stay hopeful and keep a good attitude, breh!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It's also allergy szn, so it could just be sinus, and if it is the rona, chances are you will be ok, just stay hopeful and keep a good attitude, breh!
I don't got any allergies (at least not to my knowledge).

However, yeah, if I do have Corona, I'm staying positive and battling through this:salute:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
91907627_167559554349669_1948338736177610752_n.jpg

full

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
is he a scumbag?

He tried to see his wife and kids.

IT was stupid, selfish and very American of him, but he not a scumbag.
Yes, he's a scumbag because he's exposing infants who have built very little immunity to a highly contagious virus. One infant has already died nationally from the virus.