hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
is he a scumbag?

He tried to see his wife and kids.

IT was stupid, selfish and very American of him, but he not a scumbag.
if stupid and selfish is very american then american is synonymous with scumbag. he wasn't asymptomatic, he had symptoms and said fukk my wife, fukk my newborn and fukk everyone else in this maternity ward. that's what a despicable person would do.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
91907627_167559554349669_1948338736177610752_n.jpg

full
damn so wayne brady is the bytch that needs choking.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My husband came home last night, woke up this morning and had to go get tested. He didnt tell me thats where he was going because he didnt want to freak me out, he just told me now. I was too thirsty for him to come back and basically made him come home last night. I fukked up. He said he had a headache when he got here but nothing else was going on so we thought nothing of it. He woke up this morning with a sore throat, headache and none stop sneezing. Is sneezing a symptom? We should have waited to this weekend to be sure but no, I had to make him come home. Now, I have a headache just thinking about it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My husband came home last night, woke up this morning and had to go get tested. He didnt tell me thats where he was going because he didnt want to freak me out, he just told me now. I was too thirsty for him to come back and basically made him come home last night. I fukked up. He said he had a headache when he got here but nothing else was going on so we thought nothing of it. He woke up this morning with a sore throat, headache and none stop sneezing. Is sneezing a symptom? We should have waited to this weekend to be sure but no, I had to make him come home. Now, I have a headache just thinking about it.
Sneezing is supposedly not a symptom at all. That might be good news. Biggest tell is fever and chest pains/shortness of breath.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This makes me angry. They blaming his lack of response on impeachment but whats their excuse for this? I dont think I've ever truly hated someone the way I hate him. Actually there is one other person I hate on the same level of him. I wish them both nothing but pain.
Dems need to be vocal and call this out. It's been clear he was doing this since day one.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm throwing My Pillow to the bushes :camby:

That's a shame too, as the guy's story is pretty inspiring. :ld:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Now they (baby sea turtles) have to make it back to the ocean and somewhere safe without getting eaten by birds, fish, sharks, whales, and every other creature that lives in the sea.....
more of em got a better chance though.
its a hard life out here for a baby turtle :to:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yes, he's a scumbag because he's exposing infants who have built very little immunity to a highly contagious virus. One infant has already died nationally from the virus.

if stupid and selfish is very american then american is synonymous with scumbag. he wasn't asymptomatic, he had symptoms and said fukk my wife, fukk my newborn and fukk everyone else in this maternity ward. that's what a despicable person would do.
My whole thing is this is his family. I get it.

But Americans are scumbags, so fair.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm throwing My Pillow to the bushes :camby:

That's a shame too, as the guy's story is pretty inspiring. :ld:
Yeah, but Trump is the king grifter, and all confidence people gravitate towards him. He talk all that god stuff, but he worships Trump, a lot of scammers and conmen do. Look at Qanon, it’s mostly made up of grifters trying to monetize Trump taking leadership roles.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll be fine....

You'll be fine.