Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
My husband came home last night, woke up this morning and had to go get tested. He didnt tell me thats where he was going because he didnt want to freak me out, he just told me now. I was too thirsty for him to come back and basically made him come home last night. I fukked up. He said he had a headache when he got here but nothing else was going on so we thought nothing of it. He woke up this morning with a sore throat, headache and none stop sneezing. Is sneezing a symptom? We should have waited to this weekend to be sure but no, I had to make him come home. Now, I have a headache just thinking about it.
In that case you two better start nailing up the doors so you don't leave
TnossiV.png

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

What a POS. My mom is a retired RN for about 3 years now. She got bored out of mind last year so she was casually looking for a job. She got hired at the end of last year for a part time nursing gig at this new hospital in Annapolis. She's doing training now. Mind you, she'll be at the pysche ward and her wing of the hospital won't be dealing with Covid19 patients but my sisters and I are trying to convince her she shouldn't even take this job or set foot in a hospital. They don't need the money and you've got idiots like this dude putting everybody at risk.

:camby:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
In that case you two better start nailing up the doors so you don't leave
TnossiV.png

I been in the house for a few weeks now. I've only been to the store for food anyway. I'm totally fine with staying in. He's gone back to where he was until we get the results back. He said the test was very painful, a large qtip in the nose to back of the throat. They need to find a better way to test people and get the results back faster. I hope its all in his mental and he's just stressed out.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I been in the house for a few weeks now. I've only been to the store for food anyway. I'm totally fine with staying in. He's gone back to where he was until we get the results back. He said the test was very painful, a large qtip in the nose to back of the throat. They need to find a better way to test people and get the results back faster. I hope its all in his mental and he's just stressed out.
Sneezing def ain’t a symptom. If he doesn’t have fever, dry coughs and shortness of breath he probably has a cold or sinus

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Sneezing def ain’t a symptom. If he doesn’t have fever, dry coughs and shortness of breath he probably has a cold or sinus
This, I've had my normal allergies during this time - sneezing like crazy but that's it.

I was a little nervous a couple weeks ago going back and forth to LA being on planes and in the airports but sitting my ass down at the crib, I realized I didn't have any real symptoms and never felt bad.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

None of those, well he didnt tell me he did. He said they evaluated him and told him to go through with the test. Unfortunately, its will be a few days until the results come backs. I'm only worried cause he has a few medical issues but other than that he's a big strong man. I'm sure he'll be fine. Edit: I smoke my ass off though. I definitely dont want it. I might have to give the weed a rest for awhile

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Bloomberg

JUST IN: The Pentagon is seeking as many as 100,000 military-style body bags for potential civilian use in the coronavirus crisis.

BLOOMBERG.COM

Pentagon Seeking 100,000 Body Bags for Civilians in Virus Crisis

I just came to post this. I think I need a break from the coverage of this. My blood is boiling today. Too many lives at stake. If I can get my mom to not go back to work and get my guy negative results back...I'm done for awhile. I hope people vote come November, we need him gone.

:francis: