Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What other choice is there though? Sacrifice 100k to a million people for the sake of the economy?

But I agree, I have no idea how the country could handle being shut down for months. At this point it's looking like a depression is inevitable. Hard to see a "good" option here.

2020 :scust:
shaping up to be a WOAT year no matter what happens

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
if we're shut down for 8 months, isnt that pretty much the end of the country? how the fukk does america survive an 8 month shutdown if it costs 2 trillion a month to keep us afloat :snoop:

every single small business and bar/restaurant is finished. the fukkin cheesecake factory couldnt even survive til april
That will be the end. 8 months?:mjtf:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i guess the silver lining is if we did act too late, then trump is finished. thats about the only good i can get out of this :dead:
We might all be finished. That Presidents Show that was on comedy central during Trumps first year in office would always start off, "The 45th and Final president of the United States.." I think they were on to something.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The infuriating thing is as long as red states stay open or have half assed shelter in place the longer this goes on. This patchwork of states taking it seriously and other aren’t is going to be a major especially with domestic travel not being limited. You will see states like NY, NJ, Washington state, California flatten the curve means while states like Georgia, Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, Alabama etc get hit hard by this. And this risk blue state to be re-infected again. And we will be in a never ending cycle of economic shutdowns until a vaccine is made. This would further destabilize the economy.
This is exactly why the United States as a concept doesn't work in 2020. We need to break up the union. I don't want to be a part of this bullshyt anymore.

Why do I, on the west coast, have to be held hostage by all these fukkheads in red states?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly why the United States as a concept doesn't work in 2020. We need to break up the union. I don't want to be a part of this bullshyt anymore.

Why do I, on the west coast, have to be held hostage by all these fukkheads in red states?
agreed, im in mass. i dont have any interest in sharing politicians with the former confederacy :scusthov: ill use a passport when i visit them, which is never.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
slightly ot the sba told me to estimate at least 6 months of losses