Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Russian President Vladimir Putin will hold a government meeting today by video conference, the Kremlin has said.

It comes a day after a doctor who met Putin last week said he had been diagnosed with the virus. Denis Protsenko last week gave Putin a tour of Moscow’s main coronavirus hospital and shook hands with the Russian leader. Protsenko is now self-isolating in his office, Reuters reports.

The Kremlin, which has said that everything is fine with Putin’s health, said he is keeping his distance from other people and preferred to work remotely.

:jbhmm:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The infuriating thing is as long as red states stay open or have half assed shelter in place the longer this goes on. This patchwork of states taking it seriously and other aren’t is going to be a major especially with domestic travel not being limited. You will see states like NY, NJ, Washington state, California flatten the curve means while states like Georgia, Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, Alabama etc get hit hard by this. And this risk blue state to be re-infected again. And we will be in a never ending cycle of economic shutdowns until a vaccine is made. This would further destabilize the economy.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn brehs. I don't know I might have this sh!t. I woke up today with a very slight headache, slight body ache, slightly dry cough and very slight runny nose.

I don't know if I have a fever or the Rona. I don't really feel "sick" or "ill" but damn. If I have the Rona, that would suck real bad. I have barely gone anywhere in the past few weeks (just to the supermarket & laundry with my mother). I did leave the window open last night and it was very chilly, so I don't know man. I really hope I don't have this sh!t.

Pray for me brehs :mjcry: :lupe:.

stay calm, watch your symptoms for the next few days if you get any worse take meds go to doctor

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The infuriating thing is as long as red states stay open or have half assed shelter in place the longer this goes on. This patchwork of states taking it seriously and other aren’t is going to be a major especially with domestic travel not being limited. You will see states like NY, NJ, Washington state, California flatten the curve means while states like Georgia, Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, Alabama etc get hit hard by this. And this risk blue state to be re-infected again. And we will be in a never ending cycle of economic shutdowns until a vaccine is made. This would further destabilize the economy.

everything is closed in Alabama. School was cancelled for the rest of the year 2 weeks ago

Mississippi and Florida are the ones half assing it