Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-tax cut that ended up accomplishing nothing but helping bankrupt the country
-impeached
-massive failure responding to coronavirus, leading to 100k deaths and a possible depression

arguably the worst legacy in presidential history

Who are these people who have him at 50% approval rating? I mean I knew 40% of the population are Trump zombies, but damn.

Americans are so retarded. Especially the 10% so called “independents” who can’t make up their minds on this Orangutan.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn’t the point I was making...but I also don’t care if that how you took it. I feel the same about people whining about what rich people have to make a point about what they don’t have, everyone does that shyt to an extent :yeshrug:

If you’re looking for a bleeding heart, you got the wrong poster :ld:

Don’t act like a Hassa. It’s not a good look.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Goals :wow:

From 15 to 0 to 200,000
trumppicard.png

That bell curve :whew:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
DeSantis really trying to earn points with Trump. There is no endgame from this shyt.
We gotta figure out how to put in place some laws that hold these incompetent fukks in charge, accountable for the deaths they're causing due to negligence. We clearly need more checks and balances @DEAD7 :beli:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We gotta figure out how to put in place some laws that hold these incompetent fukks in charge, accountable for the deaths they're causing due to negligence. We clearly need more checks and balances @DEAD7 :beli:
Elected officials have to face prison time for stuff other than money laundering. :manny:

Prosecutors, police officers and others who purposefully try and convict the wrong person, should be held criminally accountable.

Corporations who pull evil stunts should be held criminally negligent.