Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
How do asymptomatic people transmit? Through sneezing, coughing, exchange of bodily fluids?
It sounds like all of the above. It hasn't gotten enough attention but the CDC doctor in the interview that I posted says they have verified that about a quarter of infections are 100% asymptomatic.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Damn brehs. I don't know I might have this sh!t. I woke up today with a very slight headache, slight body ache, slightly dry cough and very slight runny nose.

I don't know if I have a fever or the Rona. I don't really feel "sick" or "ill" but damn. If I have the Rona, that would suck real bad. I have barely gone anywhere in the past few weeks (just to the supermarket & laundry with my mother). I did leave the window open last night and it was very chilly, so I don't know man. I really hope I don't have this sh!t.

Pray for me brehs :mjcry: :lupe:.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Damn brehs. I don't know I might have this sh!t. I woke up today with a very slight headache, slight body ache, slightly dry cough and very slight runny nose.

I don't know if I have a fever or the Rona. I don't really feel "sick" or "ill" but damn. If I have the Rona, that would suck real bad. I have barely gone anywhere in the past few weeks (just to the supermarket & laundry with my mother). I did leave the window open last night and it was very chilly, so I don't know man. I really hope I don't have this sh!t.

Pray for me brehs :mjcry: :lupe:.

If you got the Rona, it was probably from those two places. Just remember this is all respiratory stuff, so if you can't breathe, then that's the sign you got it bad. If the Hospital won't Test you, insist you get tested and don't say No.

But whatever, just be calm about it. Since most people are asymptomatic or suffer mild symptoms.

Be well my Coli breh.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If you got the Rona, it was probably from those two places. Just remember this is all respiratory stuff, so if you can't breathe, then that's the sign you got it bad. If the Hospital won't Test you, insist you get tested and don't say No.

But whatever, just be calm about it. Since most people are asymptomatic or suffer mild symptoms.

Be well my Coli breh.
I can definitely breathe and I don't have shortness of breath but damn. I won't but it still would suck if I have it :francis:.