Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is literally the worst natural disaster in American history and will probably kill more Americans than any war outside of the Civil War and WWII. It could’ve been far smaller with proper preparation.

Dude should be stricken from all presidential record. How can he even show his face to the American public after this?
-tax cut that ended up accomplishing nothing but helping bankrupt the country
-impeached
-massive failure responding to coronavirus, leading to 100k deaths and a possible depression

arguably the worst legacy in presidential history

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:laff:

I mean I'm not laughing at that fact its just...its so fukking absurd and crazy how scatterbrained this guy is. I mean think about how crazy that is. One minute he is telling you only 15 will die and then he is telling you "Well only 200k will die and we think that is pretty good :ehh:".

shyt sounds like something Zap Brannigan from Futurama would say.
Holy shyt that is a perfect analogy.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Our deaths about to be racking up 1000s a day this shyt about to be nuts. shyt we might eclipse that today
That's what people want, they can't get enough of it
trumpneck-1.png

Marathon briefing ends
“It’s an incredibly dark topic,” Trump said, before leaving the podium. “An incredibly horrible topic. And it’s incredibly interesting. That’s why everybody is, They’re going crazy, they can’t get enough of it.”

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
-impeached
-massive failure responding to coronavirus, leading to 100k deaths and a possible depression

There is literally nothing positive for the country as a whole to come out of his term.

How is that even possible?

Unlike the Civil War era and even pre-WWII Presidents, he can call his shots. The President as an office has more power than any other time in history. And you couldn’t do ONE thing that could benefit the people?

:why:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The point was nobody is really demanding anything of him. Obama had to deal with the tea larty at the height of the financial crisis.
I’m aware of the point.

My point is use this to demand more and stop letting these jokers put up bullshyt barriers.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Going in the hospitals isn’t convincing CNN/MSNBC watchers because they already know what’s up.
This is a major assumption.

This is just another continuation of the last 4 years. That would be a huge liability to the network anyway.
The NY Times had a doctor do this in New York.

If Fox was being truthful, this would be a totally different story and its why they will be facing major lawsuits after this is over. It will never happen though.
Fox’s lies killed thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Afghanistan and Iraq people. They don’t care.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
-impeached

If he win with all this :dead:
There is a good chance he will.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I see what you’re saying but anytime networks try to go deeper ie what some shows did during the Russia/Muller probe, people either can’t grasp the totality of the situation or they begin to believe its fake because its sounds so ridiculous.
Nah man don't do revisionist history because Baechel spent 2 years on russiagate only for it to go nowhere.

Networks are stuck with the audience they cultivated. It's 2 years into Trump's presidency and we're still doing the "we're not going to air Trump news conferences" routine when the man literally grabbed the nomination the day he called mexicans rapists.

There are tons of angles to explore outside of China and Trump.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Networks are stuck with the audience they cultivated. It's 2 years into Trump's president
There are tons of angles to explore outside of China and Trump.
I understand that. I’m just saying they keep their focus narrow for a reason. Granted, I’m not watching those networks everyday and I have a low opinion of the attention span and intelligence of the average American.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I understand that. I’m just saying they keep their focus narrow for a reason. Granted, I’m not watching those networks everyday and I have a low opinion of the attention span and intelligence of the average American.
They keep it narrow because they are owned by trans-national corporations who aren’t interested in upsetting their bag.