Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We're stuck in a "China lied" and "This is all Trump's fault" time loop.
Yeah, this is why I stopped watching this shyt. They arent interested and are incapable of doing any real reporting. ANyone who is still watching MSNBC, CNN, or whatever is lost.

Local news too. THose channels are all jokes.

THe immediate question should have always been "what did they know? when did they know?"

But they focus on surface shyt because no one at these networks have the capability to go deeper.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah, this is why I stopped watching this shyt. They arent interested and are incapable of doing any real reporting. ANyone who is still watching MSNBC, CNN, or whatever is lost.

Local news too. THose channels are all jokes.

THe immediate question should have always been "what did they know? when did they know?"

But they focus on surface shyt because no one at these networks have the capability to go deeper.
I see what you’re saying but anytime networks try to go deeper ie what some shows did during the Russia/Muller probe, people either can’t grasp the totality of the situation or they begin to believe its fake because its sounds so ridiculous.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This man just said he want another 2tril in stimulus. And when asked how he's going to pay for it, he said borrow the money at zero% interest. This man is bulletproof. I have never seen a politician run up this kind of debt and nobody say nothing
TBF, he is right.

He exposed a game the right has played for 40 years and the media, Democratic politicians and dumbfukk people have fallen for it.

THe deficit, printing money or whatever doesn't mean shyt as the United States of America. The problem is a bunch of these clowns will still do the opposite to punish the middle class and poor.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Goals :wow:

From 15 to 0 to 200,000
trumppicard.png

:laff:

I mean I'm not laughing at that fact its just...its so fukking absurd and crazy how scatterbrained this guy is. I mean think about how crazy that is. One minute he is telling you only 15 will die and then he is telling you "Well only 200k will die and we think that is pretty good :ehh:".

shyt sounds like something Zap Brannigan from Futurama would say.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I see what you’re saying but anytime networks try to go deeper ie what some shows did during the Russia/Muller probe, people either can’t grasp the totality of the situation or they begin to believe its fake because its sounds so ridiculous.
The Russia stuff challenged nothing. That's why Trump got off. What would have been more effective is educating the public on the emoluments abuses, how much taxpayer money is going to maintain his properties, the criminality of the Justice Department, etc. Russiagate was the most sensationalistic story we've had since Monica Lewinski because it really challenged nothing.

People are actually facing this shyt right now and are wondering how its gotten so bad in America, and that can clearly be reported as we can see what happened. shyt, are they even getting inside access into these hospitals to show the conditions?

Instead its Yellow hysteria and Trump said another bad word at his press conference.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
TBF, he is right.

He exposed a game the right has played for 40 years and the media, Democratic politicians and dumbfukk people have fallen for it.

THe deficit, printing money or whatever doesn't mean shyt as the United States of America. The problem is a bunch of these clowns will still do the opposite to punish the middle class and poor.
The point was nobody is really demanding anything of him. Obama had to deal with the tea larty at the height of the financial crisis.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

People are actually facing this shyt right now and are wondering how its gotten so bad in America, and that can clearly be reported as we can see what happened. shyt, are they even getting inside access into these hospitals to show the conditions?

Instead its Yellow hysteria and Trump said another bad word at his press conference.
Going in the hospitals isn’t convincing CNN/MSNBC watchers because they already know what’s up. This is just another continuation of the last 4 years. That would be a huge liability to the network anyway.

If Fox was being truthful, this would be a totally different story and its why they will be facing major lawsuits after this is over. It will never happen though.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:laff:

I mean I'm not laughing at that fact its just...its so fukking absurd and crazy how scatterbrained this guy is. I mean think about how crazy that is. One minute he is telling you only 15 will die and then he is telling you "Well only 200k will die and we think that is pretty good :ehh:".

shyt sounds like something Zap Brannigan from Futurama would say.
I'm not watching his press conferences anymore but based on clips/tweets it looks like he's heated that Cuomo is getting love in the media. Looks like he even got a projector like Cuomo.

And this is him trying to give people hope.

“This is really easy to be negative about. But I want to give people hope, too,” Trump said, abandoning the quiet, somber tone he used earlier in the briefing.

“I’m not about bad news,” Trump said. “I want to give people hope. I want to give people the feeling that we all have a chance.”

As he has during previous briefings, the president then became combative, attacking reporters and dismissing what he called “stupid question”.
:russ:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm not watching his press conferences anymore but based on clips/tweets it looks like he's heated that Cuomo is getting love in the media. Looks like he even got a projector like Cuomo.

And this is him trying to give people hope.

:russ:
:snoop: We know how he is, but its still kind of amazing to see sometimes.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is literally the worst natural disaster in American history and will probably kill more Americans than any war outside of the Civil War and WWII. It could’ve been far smaller with proper preparation.

Dude should be stricken from all presidential record. How can he even show his face to the American public after this?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are the UK Brehs holding up?

Not to take away from Italy, Spain and us in the States, but I have heard rumors that the United States is testing more than you guys? If so, that's fukking insane, considering how we've tested so little in the beginning.
Hit about 400 deaths today.things are going into the 2-3 week ramp up. So I dunno what the outcome will be.

Hope and stay isolated.