Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

---

Superstar
Daps
How are the UK Brehs holding up?

Not to take away from Italy, Spain and us in the States, but I have heard rumours that the United States is testing more than you guys? If so, that's fukking insane, considering how we've tested so little in the beginning.

Actually kinda want to know how everyone one is holding up outside of America. Japan, the UK, or any other country.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Donald Trump

Worst President of all time on my watch:mjcry:

"I knew everything. I knew it [coronavirus] could be horrible, I knew it could be maybe good," Trump said.

is that's a legit quote? cuz that's gotta be one of the worst, if not the worst thing he's ever said. in his whole life.

that shyt should be on fukking billboards.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yeah, this is why I stopped watching this shyt. They arent interested and are incapable of doing any real reporting. ANyone who is still watching MSNBC, CNN, or whatever is lost.

Local news too. THose channels are all jokes.

THe immediate question should have always been "what did they know? when did they know?"

But they focus on surface shyt because no one at these networks have the capability to go deeper.
Facts. This is so true. It’s also a terrible format to dig deeper on anything. Commercial breaks. Short time segments. Investing in getting people emotional (on both sides) instead of real journalism.

the news media has gone to shyt.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:laff:

I mean I'm not laughing at that fact its just...its so fukking absurd and crazy how scatterbrained this guy is. I mean think about how crazy that is. One minute he is telling you only 15 will die and then he is telling you "Well only 200k will die and we think that is pretty good :ehh:".

shyt sounds like something Zap Brannigan from Futurama would say.

Literally the first thing that came to mind, because it's so true :mjlol:

Just replace "killbots" with "coronavirus" and "my men" with "Americans" and it becomes a lot more sobering :mjcry:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm starting to think China may have lied about their death toll.
They’re lying about their death toll and also their recovery speed.

They’re still getting a hold of it to be fair to them. But their numbers can’t be fully trusted by any means.