Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
It's hard to juggle work from home and the kids schooling, we've been doing it for the last couple weeks. We switch off on lunch hours to kinda follow up to make sure they getting things done but it doesn't feel as effective.

Today my wife got furloughed for 30 days so that may help.

Bruh, my kid goes to a selective enrollment school and the work they email is crazy. I be hiding in my room at night watching youtube videos trying to remember how to do half the math she' doing right now. Its like if you dont use it everyday you lose it. They learned chess last year and they do competitions online against each other and she asked me to help her practice. I never played chess a day in my life. She's was doing algebra and I was looking at it like, is this some new kind of algebra. :sadcam:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This is a pet peeve of mine, along with seeing people with gloves on. :snoop:

Gloves are a reservoir for germs.

I gurantee to you the average, but yet median person doesn't know or understand that you probably need to change gloves every few moments, because it's so easy to containment them while spreading germs / pathogens. People tend to have a false sense of security using lower tiers of PPE.

For example, touching a door with gloves is a sure way to spread pathogens.

Also if we're keeping it 100, women should have their hair tied back as well, if you're going use a mask :snoop:

Yea I’ve been changing gloves nonstop hope I don’t run out of them.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This is at the center of all of it. ALL this shyt (the Trump presidency, the coronavirus pandemic, anything) can either drive us to be better and do better or we can choose to double down on the error of our ways. It is ALL in how we respond in the end.

More connection. More love for our neighbor. More assistance for those in need. More willingness to make sacrifices to save this fukking planet before it's too late. It's the only hope we have.

I hope this happens, he’s divided everyone more than unite. Now that they see he’s out for self they might regret voting for him.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of my students passed away seven hours ago. Aisha. She was 17 years old. It probably wasn't corona because she'd been seriously ill for a long time now but that may have pushed her over the edge. She suddenly took a turn for the worse 3 days ago and hadn't been tested.

I had a two paragraph story but fukk it it don't feel right sharing anymore. This is the first time I've ever lost a student while they were still my student.

This has been the worst fukking 24 hours man. I just got two terrible pieces of news back to back. fukk this man.

hang in there bro

try and stay positive and try to make sure you can try and find time for yourself to go for a run or walk everyday it really helps

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Bruh, my kid goes to a selective enrollment school and the work they email is crazy. I be hiding in my room at night watching youtube videos trying to remember how to do half the math she' doing right now. Its like if you dont use it everyday you lose it. They learned chess last year and they do competitions online against each other and she asked me to help her practice. I never played chess a day in my life. She's was doing algebra and I was looking at it like, is this some new kind of algebra. :sadcam:
Just get her on Khan academy....

There's a lot of great resources and youtube channels that can help as well.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
@NY's #1 Draft Pick @the cac mamba
NY Quarantine was desantis idea

Ever worked with someone who just seems to fukk everything up? Like you are constantly fixing their mistakes or they are never doing what they are supposed to do and then it makes you responsible to pick up their slack?

Trump is that dude.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ever worked with someone who just seems to fukk everything up? Like you are constantly fixing their mistakes or they are never doing what they are supposed to do and then it makes you responsible to pick up their slack?

Trump is that dude.
Trumps that dude x10000 and somehow he got put in charge

:snoop: