Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Has anyone posted the name of the new corona virus strain that causes the COVID-19 disease?

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
One of my students passed away seven hours ago. Aisha. She was 17 years old. It probably wasn't corona because she'd been seriously ill for a long time now but that may have pushed her over the edge. She suddenly took a turn for the worse 3 days ago and hadn't been tested.

I had a two paragraph story but fukk it it don't feel right sharing anymore. This is the first time I've ever lost a student while they were still my student.

This has been the worst fukking 24 hours man. I just got two terrible pieces of news back to back. fukk this man.
Keep ya head, breh

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my students passed away seven hours ago. Aisha. She was 17 years old. It probably wasn't corona because she'd been seriously ill for a long time now but that may have pushed her over the edge. She suddenly took a turn for the worse 3 days ago and hadn't been tested.

I had a two paragraph story but fukk it it don't feel right sharing anymore. This is the first time I've ever lost a student while they were still my student.

This has been the worst fukking 24 hours man. I just got two terrible pieces of news back to back. fukk this man.
Sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with her family tonight.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But HL libs told me polls are meaningless during a crisis...:lolbron:
Any other post-WWII president, and I mean ANY, would probably be at 60%+ right now.

He's truly going down as the modern WOAT and is the running with Jackson and Buchanan as all-time WOAT. Even given that, the American public still the WOAT as he still has a good chance of a 2nd term. :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Any other post-WWII president, and I mean ANY, would probably be at 60%+ right now.

He's truly going down as the modern WOAT and is the running with Jackson and Buchanan as all-time WOAT. Even given that, the American public still the WOAT as he still has a good chance of a 2nd term. :snoop:

Many of his supporters in swing states and red states are now dying from this. This is more traumatizing than 9/11 and Trump knows that its bad news for him. The economy is in shambles.