Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thanks for the sentiment man, but this is actually my main form of distraction when I'm depressed about shyt especially during lockdown. When you see me away from the coli for a few days that usually means shyt is copacetic.
I feel you....sometimes the negativity is too much here....stay up

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
@FAH1223 @mastermind Hogan just announced a mandatory stay at home order that starts at 8pm tonight

Mind you VA and WV still have shyt open. PA has stay at home orders for certain counties. Delaware issued their stay at home order a week or so ago.

This is all so stupid.
Yep I'm in VA and its still business as usual. Infection and deaths keep going up just like everywhere else. I live on base housing they got people on lockdown except for exercise and pretty much essential movement. Hard head make a soft ass. First person i know was diagnosed with it up in Michigan. This shyt is fukking depressing.

To All Members and Families of Team JBLE,

As many of you are aware the United States is now leading the world in the number of confirmed Corona cases. The safety of our service members, families, and retirees is paramount while maintaining mission readiness and combat capability. In keeping with every possible effort to minimize community transmission across JBLE, I’ve determined that we need to further restrict access to the installation.

As the commander, I have declared a public health emergency for all of Joint Base Langley-Eustis as of March 27th. This declaration allows greater access to health care resources, and broader authority to limit access onto the installation, and restrict the movement of residents. In the coming days we will further limit access to mission essential personnel only. Additional details on these restrictions will follow early next week. This declaration provides JBLE additional avenues to fight COVID-19, and achieve the greatest public health benefit while maintaining operational effectiveness.

The emergency order will remain in place for 30 days, with the option to terminate or extend based on emerging requirements. For more information about the public health emergency and restrictions please read the attached memos.

This decision will be met with some criticism and frustration, but I know the majority of the base population and surrounding community will understand and will continue to encourage those around them to take every step to help prevent the spread of the virus.

Leaders have a responsibility to protect all members of their team. This situation is serious and rapidly changing, so these measures, while inconvenient, are being implemented to prevent unnecessary risk. It is my job to protect the welfare of our warfighters, employees, retirees and families while ensuring mission readiness.

The guidance is that groceries and household goods are essential, so Amazon, FedEx, and grocery deliveries like Instacart will be allowed to continue. Deliveries of prepared food, like UberEats, GrubHub or other restaurants that deliver will no longer be allowed. Residents will have to go meet those entities at the La Salle Visitors Center to pick up their food. This is just an effort to reduce the number of people moving around on base.

Thanks again for you continued support and understanding that this is a unified effort that requires everyone’s cooperation both inside and outside the gates of JBLE.

Stay safe, stay healthy.

V/r,

Col Clint Ross

Installation Commander, Joint Base Langley-Eustis

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@FAH1223 @mastermind Hogan just announced a mandatory stay at home order that starts at 8pm tonight

Mind you VA and WV still have shyt open. PA has stay at home orders for certain counties. Delaware issued their stay at home order a week or so ago.

This is all so stupid.
Its idiotic.

DC is still open too. I live in DC.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida is just different

SlimThriftyGreyhounddog-small.gif

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was in a conference call today and Covid-19 came up.

Interesting views.

American in Illinois was upset about people defying the curfew, American in Florida agreed with the curfew but was sure things would stop in 2 weeks when it got hot, so he can go back to the beach.

'The heat will kill it', were his exact words

Interesting perspectives.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Kids had a April 20 return day here in Chicago. Just got an email stating April 13 they will start remote learning and asked parents to reach out to the schools if there will be tech issues as they will issue ipad and chromebooks to the students who need them. Looking more and more like school will not be back in session this year. Luckily I can easily work from home. And we have another day or two before my husband can come back home so that will help. Trying to juggle my work and her schoolwork at the same time has been alot.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Kids had a April 20 return day here in Chicago. Just got an email stating April 13 they will start remote learning and asked parents to reach out to the schools if there will be tech issues as they will issue ipad and chromebooks to the students who need them. Looking more and more like school will not be back in session this year. Luckily I can easily work from home. And we have another day or two before my husband can come back home so that will help. Trying to juggle my work and her schoolwork at the same time has been alot.
It's hard to juggle work from home and the kids schooling, we've been doing it for the last couple weeks. We switch off on lunch hours to kinda follow up to make sure they getting things done but it doesn't feel as effective.

Today my wife got furloughed for 30 days so that may help.