Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I feel you....sometimes the negativity is too much here....stay up
It's just easier to be pissed off at some dumbass on the internet than it is to dwell on the shyt I see in my own life. When I'm pissed off at the dumbass I can spit fire and get daps, at least gives a bit of catharsis. :yeshrug:

When I rage at the world I just gotta trust God hears and sometimes he ain't obvious with it. :mjcry:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Now that's powerful stuff. Guess God might be testing us thru this, hopefully we'll become better human beings towards one another.
This is at the center of all of it. ALL this shyt (the Trump presidency, the coronavirus pandemic, anything) can either drive us to be better and do better or we can choose to double down on the error of our ways. It is ALL in how we respond in the end.

More connection. More love for our neighbor. More assistance for those in need. More willingness to make sacrifices to save this fukking planet before it's too late. It's the only hope we have.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

This is a pet peeve of mine, along with seeing people with gloves on. :snoop:

Gloves are a reservoir for germs.

I gurantee to you the average, but yet median person doesn't know or understand that you probably need to change gloves every few moments, because it's so easy to containment them while spreading germs / pathogens. People tend to have a false sense of security using lower tiers of PPE.

For example, touching a door with gloves is a sure way to spread pathogens.

Also if we're keeping it 100, women should have their hair tied back as well, if you're going use a mask :snoop:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
This is at the center of all of it. ALL this shyt (the Trump presidency, the coronavirus pandemic, anything) can either drive us to be better and do better or we can choose to double down on the error of our ways. It is ALL in how we respond in the end.

More connection. More love for our neighbor. More assistance for those in need. More willingness to make sacrifices to save this fukking planet before it's too late. It's the only hope we have.

Quality posting.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
b6nn84z86sp41.jpg