Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Keep ya head up breh RIP. I'd stay away from the coli for a few days if I were you
Thanks for the sentiment man, but this is actually my main form of distraction when I'm depressed about shyt especially during lockdown. When you see me away from the coli for a few days that usually means shyt is copacetic.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Thanks for the sentiment man, but this is actually my main form of distraction when I'm depressed about shyt especially during lockdown. When you see me away from the coli for a few days that usually means shyt is copacetic.

Word I'm usually not super active on here and twitter but shyt man I need something to distract me. But all I'm interested in is this fukking pandemic so its a vicious circle

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
For a positive image going viral:

According to reports, the remarkable sight of two emergency workers that was captured on Wednesday showed Avraham Mint, a religious Jew stands facing Jerusalem while Zoher Abu Jama, a Muslim kneels on a prayer rug facing Makkah.

The image of the duo praying together in their respective traditions was shared by Nir Dvori, a journalist with Israel’s Channel 2 broadcaster. "It’s possible,” Dvori commented in Hebrew above the image.