Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
One of my students passed away seven hours ago. Aisha. She was 17 years old. It probably wasn't corona because she'd been seriously ill for a long time now but that may have pushed her over the edge. She suddenly took a turn for the worse 3 days ago and hadn't been tested.

I had a two paragraph story but fukk it it don't feel right sharing anymore. This is the first time I've ever lost a student while they were still my student.

This has been the worst fukking 24 hours man. I just got two terrible pieces of news back to back. fukk this man.

My regards. While I don't know the magnitude of your pain, I do understand that you are in pain. Losing a kid, even if it wasn't your own, is still a major loss. You don't need to share a paragraph as your grief in your post is enough.

May Aisha rest easy.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Why post this? Lol
I laugh at anyone who actually left the country on those cheap flights and is stranded now. So many African countries are dealing with colonizers bringing shyt in because they ran from Europe the moment shyt got bad.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
One of my students passed away seven hours ago. Aisha. She was 17 years old. It probably wasn't corona because she'd been seriously ill for a long time now but that may have pushed her over the edge. She suddenly took a turn for the worse 3 days ago and hadn't been tested.

I had a two paragraph story but fukk it it don't feel right sharing anymore. This is the first time I've ever lost a student while they were still my student.

This has been the worst fukking 24 hours man. I just got two terrible pieces of news back to back. fukk this man.
Keep ya head up breh RIP. I'd stay away from the coli for a few days if I were you

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Even if that number is exaggerated, sit back and take in the fact that a little less than 40,000 people have died from the virus globally to-date. We have an administration who has been tripping over their own d*ck for over 2 months now and want to sell a number like this as a "best" case scenario. Un-f*cking-believable.