Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Seen FHP drive by me on the way home from work this am. I got national guard plates on my car so I never get fukked with :mjgrin:
I keep a US military retired License plate and when I don't and get pulled over make sure my wallet is open so they see that retiree ID card. Don't respect nikkas but they respect the service most of the time. Plus I don't look old so they usually are a little skeptical.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One of my students passed away seven hours ago. Aisha. She was 17 years old. It probably wasn't corona because she'd been seriously ill for a long time now but that may have pushed her over the edge. She suddenly took a turn for the worse 3 days ago and hadn't been tested.

I had a two paragraph story but fukk it it don't feel right sharing anymore. This is the first time I've ever lost a student while they were still my student.

This has been the worst fukking 24 hours man. I just got two terrible pieces of news back to back. fukk this man.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Are Subway's franchised? If so, someone needs to report that motherfukker
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg
It’s still better than the model of “Buy a foot long, and Jared will groom and prey on your children”

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
One of my students passed away seven hours ago. Aisha. She was 17 years old. It probably wasn't corona because she'd been seriously ill for a long time now but that may have pushed her over the edge. She suddenly took a turn for the worse 3 days ago and hadn't been tested.

I had a two paragraph story but fukk it it don't feel right sharing anymore. This is the first time I've ever lost a student while they were still my student.

This has been the worst fukking 24 hours man. I just got two terrible pieces of news back to back. fukk this man.
My sister works with the “severe and profound”, has been a teacher for 20 yrs with these kids specifically, she loses students every year, but every single one of them destroys her. It is such a struggle in this country, even though we have it better than most, I guess, the fact that we prop up capitalism WAY MORE than human lives fukking sucks. Sorry for the loss of your student, and all the people that are sick and dying, this is such a fukking disaster. Life is already hard, this just sucks.