Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Welp it my girlfriend’s mom might have the virus . :francis:She has been coughing, had a fever of 100.4, weakness, pain at her neck. I’m hoping it’s not the rona. No shortness of breath tho. She works at Methodist hospital here in Brooklyn as a clerk. Plus she is diabetic smh. This shyt is getting too close to home. My mom works in a nursing home in Manhattan and that continues to have me worried every night she goes to work:francis:
Sorry to hear that, breh. Hope your family gets through this intact.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Naw he done. He allowing this to go on . Straight up negligence.

Florida Megachurch Packed with Worshipers During Coronavirus Pandemic

"The Pastor boasted his place was white-glove clean, saying, “We brought in 13 machines that basically kill every virus in the place, and uh, if somebody walks through the door it’s like, it kills everything on them. If they sneeze, it shoots it down at like 100 mph. It'll neutralize it in split seconds. We have the most sterile building in, I don’t know, all of America.”

:mjlol: This fukker SOUNDS like Trump.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Welp it my girlfriend’s mom might have the virus . :francis:She has been coughing, had a fever of 100.4, weakness, pain at her neck. I’m hoping it’s not the rona. No shortness of breath tho. She works at Methodist hospital here in Brooklyn as a clerk. Plus she is diabetic smh. This shyt is getting too close to home. My mom works in a nursing home in Manhattan and that continues to have me worried every night she goes to work:francis:
You don't need shortness of breath or a cough to have it.

She should be sent to the drive thru testing center in new rochelle or Nassau county at 7am, no questions asked

F K

All Star
Daps
This big time libertarian scholar who is trusted by trump wrote a whole article saying only 500 people were going to die, which is partly why trump is so lost.

original article( skim it) :
Coronavirus Perspective
original article said:
From the available data, says New York University law professor Richard Epstein, "it seems more probable than not that the total number of cases worldwide will peak out at well under 1 million, with the total number of deaths at under 50,000…In the United States, if the total death toll increases at about the same rate, the current 67 deaths should translate into about 500 deaths at the end."

Follow up interview (MUST READ) :
The Contrarian Coronavirus Theory That Informed the Trump Administration

Background on the author: Richard Epstein
wikipedia said:
A study of legal publications between 2009 and 2013 found Epstein to be the 3rd most frequently cited American legal scholar, behind only Cass Sunstein and Erwin Chemerinsky.[18]

Epstein has said that when voting, he chooses "anyone but the Big Two" who are "just two members of the same statist party fighting over whose friends will get favors".He has voted Libertarian. Epstein says he is "certainly a Calvin Coolidge fan; he made some mistakes, but he was a small-government guy".

In early 2015, Epstein commented on his relationship to the modern American political landscape, stating: "I'm in this very strange position: I'm not a conservative when it comes to religious values and so forth, but I do believe, in effect, in a strong foreign policy and a relatively small domestic government, but that's not the same thing as saying I believe in no government at all." He has also been characterized as a libertarian conservative. During a debate with Chris Preble in December 2016, Epstein identified himself as being a "libertarian hawk."

conservatives are going to get us all killed :mjcry:. Listen to a libertarian lawyer over epidemiologists brehs.