Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
this has been the longest yet fastest two weeks brehs. ... days just blur together...

About this time two weeks go, I was getting gas, cash and finding my ammo because @Chef Mello was looking out for thecoli

:damn:

Some of my sources jumped the gun but in retrospect its pretty clear that what i was hearing was from the "please take this very seriously president trump :birdman:" faction

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im also getting the feeling that barring MASSIVE outbreaks, theyre gonna try to open up the country after april 30th

shutting down the economy for the next 5 weeks is gonna be an absolute bloodbath on small businesses and employees :huhldup: how long can we even realistically do it past then?

we're past the breaking point in NY economically for a lot of workers and small businesses

end of April might as well be two months

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

You thought shyt was sweet didn't you
screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-10-08-03-am.png

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
The Contrarian Coronavirus Theory That Informed the Trump Administration

Great article by Chotiner exposing libertarian hack Richard A. Epstein, read the interview he was in complete meltdown.

For such a great and respected scholar he walk into some real logic landmines. How are you going to treat present data of a very dynamic and changing situation and make concrete statements and conclusions. For a scholar and economics he has no concept of exponentially growth and exponential decay.