Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Welp my girlfriend’s mom might have the virus . :francis:She has been coughing, had a fever of 100.4, weakness, pain at her neck. I’m hoping it’s not the rona. No shortness of breath tho. She works at Methodist hospital here in Brooklyn as a clerk. Plus she is diabetic smh. This shyt is getting too close to home. My mom works in a nursing home in Manhattan and that continues to have me worried every night she goes to work:francis:

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I think you are hopeful than what’s actually happening.

Look at that stimulus bill. The people that need it have gotten little to nothing while the corporations who gambled with their money following 2008 and the 2017 tax cut got taken care.

hopeful... ehh

and yeah that bill was nothing more then a corp/bank bailout bill... their gonna probably end up having to do another bill..

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
hopeful... ehh

and yeah that bill was nothing more then a corp/bank bailout bill... their gonna probably end up having to do another bill..
I’m not convinced they will unless the mortgage system crashes. Knowing how this country operates, the banks will get the money, not the people.