Daps
Reppin
Delaware

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk I have no problem with this...I live in NY, Cuomo and the surrounding governor's will stay on track. Let Trump country catch Coronavirus and die off

lmao let them do that man im tired of man online talking absolute nonsense let that shyt get to rural america and the midwest. bout to have that shyt looking even more desolate after. i have extreme empathy for everyone right now. but these cacs on fb and twitter in teh comments talking absolute nonsense is truly making the side of me ive tried so hard to eliminate and wants them to learn the hard way.
fuuuck them
its the same motherfukkers that need to learn by experience
they need to learn what its like to be black in america
they need to learn what its like to be a minority
they need to learn what its liek to be marginalized 24/7 365 no matter how much money or power you have

and apparently they need to learn that they too can get sick and die from a virus that started on teh other side of the world

the more i dive into politics and watch this play out the more i realize these cacs moved to suburbs not only to get away from blacks but also to live in their bubble where they have no clue even whats going on outside of their culdesac. they dont even see their poor whites becaue of teh infrastructure of their towns. so even if htey are just make ends meet they only see whats above them never whats around them.

so IMO at this point if they dont wanna know let them find out the hard way

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
nigeria has a somewhat cultish devotion to lord trump, hopefully this is a sign of things to come here at home where the cultish devotion is strongest.

ETy59WCXgAQlk3_

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Total opposite where I am. Lower income areas stores are fully stocked and generally calm.

It’s the Coscos, and upper class grocery stores where people are acting a damn fool.
Same, I can go out to fruitvale, East 14th...them Mexican stores look like every other day. But the stores in Berkeley and rockridge looked like hell last weekend through midweek last week

Last edited: