Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
shyt is going to be like Pirates of the Carribean meets Waterworld.

a87d2ce96506b2d39c885a72d8f09d5f.jpg

OANN trying to kill their own Fanbase :dead:
the actress in the poster is named rhona.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Total opposite where I am. Lower income areas stores are fully stocked and generally calm.

It’s the Coscos, and upper class grocery stores where people are acting a damn fool.
Exactly because poor folks everyday life has not been disrupted nearly as much at this point outside of working.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Spring breakers from University of Tampa test positive for coronavirus
By Kenneth Garger

March 23, 2020 | 1:43am

Enlarge Image
clearwaterbeach.jpg

Clearwater Beach was busy last weekend despite the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.AP
Sign up for our special edition newsletter to get a daily update on the coronavirus pandemic.

Four spring breakers from the University of Tampa who traveled together on a trip have tested positive for the coronavirus, the school revealed Saturday.

Three of the four students returned to campus after their vacation — and while none of the students have been hospitalized, all are self-isolating, the university wrote in a message to the campus community.

It’s unclear where the students traveled to for spring break, which was from March 8 to March 15.

“The Florida Department of Health is following its protocol to identify, notify and quarantine any individuals that have had contact with these individuals,” the university said.

The University of Tampa last Monday switched to an online-class format for the remainder of the semester.

But campus residence halls will remain open for students who lack alternative housing options, the school said.

News that Florida college students were infected with the bug came after the state’s governor, Ron DeSantis, urged beachgoers to abide by the federal social distancing recommendations to help curb the spread of coronavirus.

DeSantis issued the directive after spring breakers were captured last Monday packing Clearwater Beach, despite guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to avoid gatherings of 10 or more people.

Clearwater Beach, and all other in Pinellas County, were subsequently closed last Friday.

Via: https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/sprin...rsity-of-tampa-test-positive-for-coronavirus/

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Spring breakers from University of Tampa test positive for coronavirus
By Kenneth Garger

March 23, 2020 | 1:43am

Enlarge Image
clearwaterbeach.jpg

Clearwater Beach was busy last weekend despite the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.AP
Sign up for our special edition newsletter to get a daily update on the coronavirus pandemic.

Four spring breakers from the University of Tampa who traveled together on a trip have tested positive for the coronavirus, the school revealed Saturday.

Three of the four students returned to campus after their vacation — and while none of the students have been hospitalized, all are self-isolating, the university wrote in a message to the campus community.

It’s unclear where the students traveled to for spring break, which was from March 8 to March 15.

“The Florida Department of Health is following its protocol to identify, notify and quarantine any individuals that have had contact with these individuals,” the university said.

The University of Tampa last Monday switched to an online-class format for the remainder of the semester.

But campus residence halls will remain open for students who lack alternative housing options, the school said.

News that Florida college students were infected with the bug came after the state’s governor, Ron DeSantis, urged beachgoers to abide by the federal social distancing recommendations to help curb the spread of coronavirus.

DeSantis issued the directive after spring breakers were captured last Monday packing Clearwater Beach, despite guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to avoid gatherings of 10 or more people.

Clearwater Beach, and all other in Pinellas County, were subsequently closed last Friday.

Via: https://nypost.com/2020/03/23/sprin...rsity-of-tampa-test-positive-for-coronavirus/

Damn:francis:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Total opposite where I am. Lower income areas stores are fully stocked and generally calm.

It’s the Coscos, and upper class grocery stores where people are acting a damn fool.

That weirdo thinks we got expendable income to hoard. I'm buying 3 pounds of chicken cause all I got is 8 dollars. :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read an interesting comment on how businesses raving about “Just In Time” inventory is part of what’s killing us during this time

link if you can. I was thinking the same yesterday. Sometimes we might be too efficient for our own good. Even the way companies manage their finances and try keep as little cash on hand as possible. When something goes terribly wrong, they are fukked and begging for bailouts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That weirdo thinks we got expendable income to hoard. I'm buying 3 pounds of chicken cause all I got is 8 dollars. :mjlol:
Right, it’s seems kinda business as usual in the city. People aren’t hoarding toilet paper when they barely had money to buy any in the first place. People are used to not having shyt.

It’s the privileged that are feeling scared and vulnerable right now.