Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Total opposite where I am. Lower income areas stores are fully stocked and generally calm.

It’s the Coscos, and upper class grocery stores where people are acting a damn fool.
Says more about cacs, I've been using their scary ass to my advantage for years :yeshrug:

If you know, you know.

I see opportunity, where they get scared as fukk. All they know, is whatever their media peddles them. That's why an educated black person, not living in poverty, doing better than them, or selling drugs seems like an oxymoron to them.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao let them do that man im tired of man online talking absolute nonsense let that shyt get to rural america and the midwest. bout to have that shyt looking even more desolate after. i have extreme empathy for everyone right now. but these cacs on fb and twitter in teh comments talking absolute nonsense is truly making the side of me ive tried so hard to eliminate and wants them to learn the hard way.
fuuuck them
its the same motherfukkers that need to learn by experience
they need to learn what its like to be black in america
they need to learn what its like to be a minority
they need to learn what its liek to be marginalized 24/7 365 no matter how much money or power you have

and apparently they need to learn that they too can get sick and die from a virus that started on teh other side of the world

the more i dive into politics and watch this play out the more i realize these cacs moved to suburbs not only to get away from blacks but also to live in their bubble where they have no clue even whats going on outside of their culdesac. they dont even see their poor whites becaue of teh infrastructure of their towns. so even if htey are just make ends meet they only see whats above them never whats around them.

so IMO at this point if they dont wanna know let them find out the hard way
In college, I learned a saying that still rings true...A lot of people need one truly good beatdown in order to humble themselves.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I read an interesting comment on how businesses raving about “Just In Time” inventory is part of what’s killing us during this time
There’s no need to hoard. JIT isn’t causing problems, people walking out with 108 rolls of toilet paper, 6 cans of Lysol wipes, and 32 frozen dinners are

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
There’s no need to hoard. JIT isn’t causing problems, people walking out with 108 rolls of toilet paper, 6 cans of Lysol wipes, and 32 frozen dinners are
The article talks more about how the leanness of JIT focused all the supply chain into one country and few actual suppliers. I get your point though

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
costco is the slums

whole foods and local organic markets have been good to my fam

no one acting wild, no crazy lines, have generally been able to get everything we want, especially fresh produce (which provides the vitamins you actually need to ward this shyt off).

this is the healthiest ive eaten in a long time. cooking at home has been straight piff. no need to eat out.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
costco is the slums

no one acting wild, no crazy lines, have generally been able to get everything we want, especially fresh produce (which provides the vitamins you actually need to ward this shyt off).

this is the healthiest ive eaten in a long time. cooking at home has been straight piff. no need to eat out.

Can add Trader Joe's to this. Went there last week and the location closest to me is only allowing people to buy two of each item. Was able to pick up everything I needed for the most part and the store was fairly empty which was surprising given the time (around 5:30 in the afternoon). Not sure if it's a company-wide mandate or not, but I was able to get in and out of there quickly.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In college, I learned a saying that still rings true...A lot of people need one truly good beatdown in order to humble themselves.
i said somethign along these lines to my girl. becuase she asks why did i fight so much when i was younger. there were tons of reasons but some people needed to be humbled. sometimes ineeded to be humbled we all need it

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
costco is the slums

That's because there's a lack of civility in a lot of those people going to Costco's to do nothing other than hoard. Go to local grocers and fresh markets and people seem to go above and beyond in terms of being civil/friendly. That's because those are people that you see in town on a daily basis, which should make us all remember the "communal" aspect of society. Going to Costco is like Fear Factor mixed with Ultimate Ninja Warrior right now