Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Hold up shyt I didn't read that well before I've been up all night. This what he meant???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
full

I'm high, I could be wrong. He definitely could have meant the corn passing helps them clean themselves but what I think he means is funnier.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I hear a lot of talk about $150k for a family being "too rich to help" (in so many words).

That shyt is below middle class here in the Bay Area. Just peep the prices of houses and rent. We are labor slaves too, we just got a better car and view than you.

It's like when lil scrawny dudes or females don't think a big buff black man feels pain the same as them.

This is common psychology that TPTB plays on when running that white supremacy game. It's the reason why they call black men "super predators" and other bullshyt, so when they see us getting manhandled by the cops their friends and family don't feel the same compassion as if a cac man or woman was catching that beatdown.

So yeah, the wife and I could use that damn check. These kids are eating up everything!

:feedme:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Can’t even sleep and shyt...

shyt is different when you have kids and a mortgage.

We have a good 5-6 month emergency fund, both in “professional” careers, but fukk all that...the economy is about to get FUKKED if this doesn’t turn around quickly.

401k performance shytty and shyt too

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can’t even sleep and shyt...

shyt is different when you have kids and a mortgage.

We have a good 5-6 month emergency fund, both in “professional” careers, but fukk all that...the economy is about to get FUKKED if this doesn’t turn around quickly.

401k performance shytty and shyt too
Turn off the news. Unplug for a while. It helps.