Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
they shouldnt but you know how that go...if i made 150k i would have an emergency fund...people making 150k and caint weather an economic storm any better than people making 35k?!...when things go back to normal and the ones making 35k still struggling aint nobody gon dare think about giving them another check:francis:...
A lot of peeps disagreeing with me, I know there's diff standards of living and diff areas of this country but 6 figures 6 certs is not poverty imo. I think people make 150k should have some dough tucked away

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
they shouldnt but you know how that go...if i made 150k i would have an emergency fund...people making 150k and caint weather an economic storm any better than people making 35k?!...when things go back to normal and the ones making 35k still struggling aint nobody gon dare think about giving them another check:francis:...
Y’all really underselling this “economic storm”

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A lot of peeps disagreeing with me, I know there's diff standards of living and diff areas of this country but 6 figures 6 certs is not poverty imo. I think people make 150k should have some dough tucked away
150k for a 2 person family is not opulence man. Better than 35K of course and we have established that but y’all wild acting like we talking about a tax cut in a normal economy.

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
150k for a 2 person family is not opulence man. Better than 35K of course and we have established but y’all will acting like we talking about a tax cut in a normal economy.
I feel you. Where would you draw the line at?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I feel you. Where would you draw the line at?
It’s hard to say and I won’t even try to claim I could find a good number.

It’s like I said a few pages ago. Just in my industry and similar I’m seeing people getting cut in ways I’ve never seen and so quickly. It’s not the highest paying career but they are doing better than most but even still a sudden job loss is devastating and those particular jobs won’t be coming back quickly if at all.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
150k for a 2 person family is not opulence man. Better than 35K of course and we have established but y’all will acting like we talking about a tax cut in a normal economy.

i strongly feel there is no way a family that make 150k should need somebody to give them 3k at this point...i think i saw posts on here with people laughing saying they dont need the money but they would take anyway...i didnt know 150k was paycheck to paycheck money:hubie:...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i strongly feel there is no way a family that make 150k should need somebody to give them 3k at this point...i think i saw posts on here with people laughing saying they dont need the money but they would take anyway...i didnt know 150k was paycheck to paycheck money:hubie:...
I think that’s incredibly short-sighted but everyone is entitled to their view.

What’s the income level where you shouldn’t need assistance in what is shaping up to be the worst economy in modern history?

Wild that 150K is seen as prominent money for two people.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

For the most part im with you but at the same time that family could have 3 kids and a few grandparents that they help to take care of. You never know

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Source? Links or pics?

:mjcry:
My sister is a MD for NYC Health+ in Queens and she more or less said the same thing when I spoke to her yesterday morning.

She said everyone was too late to respond and there just isn't enough resources to combat this. You can't even get in the hospital she works at unless you are pregnant, have COVD-19, or literally have a bullet in you because all the beds have been completely filled for the last week and a half. They even got to the point where folks are pulling up with positive test results in their hands, but they still have to turn them away because they just dont have the staff or space.

Her medical director doesn't even know when they will get more supplies. Maybe 2 days..maybe 2 weeks..or even 2 months. They also have nurses and other staff members that had to be sent home because they were coughing or got sick dealing with patients.

NY is fukked breh. Stay home.