Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
A doctor, a friend of the family (second hand information incoming) also says be careful taking Ibuprofen and anti-inflammatory drugs as they could make you more susceptible to the virus.

What about Turmeric? I take it as a supplement and its known as an anti inflammatory amongst other things

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My sister is a MD for NYC Health+ in Queens and she more or less said the same thing when I spoke to her yesterday morning.

She said everyone was too late to respond and there just isn't enough resources to combat this. You can't even get in the hospital she works at unless you are pregnant, have COVD-19, or literally have a bullet in you because all the beds have been completely filled for the last week and a half. They even got to the point where folks are pulling up with positive test results in their hands, but they still have to turn them away because they just dont have the staff or space.

Her medical director doesn't even know when they will get more supplies. Maybe 2 days..maybe 2 weeks..or even 2 months. They also have nurses and other staff members that had to be sent home because they were coughing or got sick dealing with patients.

NY is fukked breh. Stay home.

Damn that is crazy I wonder in places where we have like 80 cases what it’s like actually like and if it’s going to get worse. For instance I’m in pgh and that’s about where we are

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What about Turmeric? I take it as a supplement and its known as an anti inflammatory amongst other things
Not sure what you are taking but the bio-availability of turmeric is supposed to be tricky and not that great. My gut would be that you aren’t getting enough to trigger a similar concern but definitely check.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Not sure what you are taking but the bio-availability of turmeric is supposed to be tricky and not that great. My gut would be that you aren’t getting enough to trigger a similar concern but definitely check.

I generally take it twice a day. Ill stop just in case. Thanks for the info

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i strongly feel there is no way a family that make 150k should need somebody to give them 3k at this point...i think i saw posts on here with people laughing saying they dont need the money but they would take anyway...i didnt know 150k was paycheck to paycheck money:hubie:...
America lives paycheck to paycheck, anyone who has to work for their lifestyle that is. If you’re at the top and own capital, then you might be able to sit back. But a family making $150k still has bills, bigger bills at that - mortgage, car notes, utilities, food, school/childcare, student loans, insurance, credit cards all have to be paid. When the money stops, don’t matter if it was a 35k job or 150k job, you’re going to be in a panic when the economy is contracting and you can’t even get out and about to interview

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:picard:
I've heard white people say they dont use towels to shower, but they buy them right? How do you go straight for wiping your ass with a eaten ear of corn? Think this has anything to do with why his daughter looks all brolic?
Hold up shyt I didn't read that well before I've been up all night. This what he meant???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
full