Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't think the US will either.

Even if Biden wins, by the time of the inauguration we'll have been dealing with this for almost a year. No way you can get people to go along with another shutdown after the fukkery of the last one, even if dems take the Senate. The best we can hope for is no more stupid shyt like another Sturgis.

That's a state-level decision. If there's a bad enough 2nd/3rd wave I'm sure at least some states will shut down again.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
strongly disagree with that. nightlife is nonexistent, you cant do shyt anywhere with mask laws :dwillhuh: and with that goes the businesses, etc
:mjlol:

This isn't true...I can post a couple dozen IG posts of parties at public venues as recent as yesterday.

This is why I laugh at all the weird people acting like masks are some type of life threatening restriction.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This isn't true...I can post a couple dozen IG posts of parties at public venues as recent as yesterday.

This is why I laugh at all the weird people acting like masks are some type of life threatening restriction.
that's funny, because none of that shyt is allowed in most of the country right now :ohhh:

what the fukk are you talking about? you cant even go to a bar in like any city, or vegas, etc :dahell:

you cant just "admit" that masks have ended all that shyt, as a matter of blatant and obvious fact? jesus :childplease:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
that's funny, because none of that shyt is allowed in most of the country right now :ohhh:

what the fukk are you talking about? you cant even go to a bar in like any city, or vegas, etc :dahell:

you cant just "admit" that masks have ended all that shyt, as a matter of blatant and obvious fact? jesus :childplease:

Any venue that is allowing a dine in experience (whether indoor or outdoor) requires a mask upon entry and up until you are seated at your designated spot as well as any time you are walking through said venue. There are a host of outdoor club/party venues who have been following this same practice since venues started to open up after memorial day.

So what the fck are YOU talking about?

A mask to go into a restaurant to get carry out or into a store to purchase items, is neither killing or seriously affecting anyone's life. People have been doing this for several months now.

Several irresponsible ass venues have still been allowing people to gather in large numbers inside their spaces without everyone wearing a mask, very few of those places have been shutdown or even so much as fined. The hysteria over being required to wear a mask when in public has not killed night life in a vast majority of places around the country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hysteria over being required to wear a mask when in public has not killed night life in a vast majority of places around the country.
ok, i mean if you're gonna blatantly lie to make your point then :yeshrug: thats just embarrassing

is this where we pretend the state of nevada isn't actively dying right now because the lie you posted above is untrue?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
ok, i mean if you're gonna blatantly lie to make your point then :yeshrug: thats just embarrassing

is this where we pretend the state of nevada isn't actively dying right now because the lie you posted above is untrue?
So let me see if I got this right....because Vegas is not open like you're used to, nightlife in the country is dead?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me see if I got this right....because Vegas is not open like you're used to, nightlife in the country is dead?

they're just the most prominent example :dahell:

where the fukk are bars open right now in america? can you even name 5 cities?

why are you lying about something so demonstrably untrue? :bryan:should we argue about what color the sky is? this is an argument that shouldnt remotely be an argument :dahell:and i dont even really want to have it in the thread at all, given that deaths are being discussed

stop lying :scust:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
they're just the most prominent example :dahell:

where the fukk are bars open right now in america? can you even name 5 cities?

why are you lying about something so demonstrably untrue? :bryan:should we argue about what color the sky is? this is an argument that shouldnt remotely be an argument :dahell:and i dont even really want to have it in the thread at all, given that deaths are being discussed

stop lying :scust:

You never have any idea what you're talking about and its incredibly amusing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You never have any idea what you're talking about and its incredibly amusing.

a photo shoot? how was the actual event? :mjlol:you cant go to a fukking bar in vegas :dahell: they aren't open

you dont know what the fukk you're talking about. and i hope you're right because im going in a few weeks :lolbron:

i'd love for you to post some evidence of bar owners talking about how this is "just as good". how are strippers doing lately, they paying the bills?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Breh, restaurants and bars have reopened here. They just limit the number of people zt the same time above all is there's no way to increase air flow (by opening windows or doors). Restaurants that didnt have some created some temporary terraces by putting some tables on the sidewalks.

As a matter of fact I went to the movies last week, hiked, went to the beach and took a swim (mask... and tuba :lolbron:), dined out. Took a plane too. All with a mask on (except the hiking as there was nobody). Nightclubs have been hit the hardest because they are indoors so Ill give you that one but museums, monuments, stadiums, trains, buses, shops are all functioning.

Is it on the sale level as pre-covid ? No obviously but we're still in a pandemic so you cant expect otherwise.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
a photo shoot? how was the actual event? :mjlol:you cant go to a fukking bar in vegas :dahell: they aren't open

you dont know what the fukk you're talking about. and i hope you're right because im going in a few weeks :lolbron:

i'd love for you to post some evidence of bar owners talking about how this is "just as good". how are strippers doing lately, they paying the bills?
That's not a photoshoot you imbecile, it's advertisement for their labor day weekend parties. :snoop: