Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not a photoshoot you imbecile, it's advertisement
:mjlol: oh, sorry

Breh, restaurants and bars have reopened here. They just limit the number of people zt the same time above all is there's no way to increase air flow (by opening windows or doors). Restaurants that didnt have some created some temporary terraces by putting some tables on the sidewalks.

As a matter of fact I went to the movies last week, hiked, went to the beach and took a swim (mask... and tuba :lolbron:), dined out. Took a plane too. All with a mask on (except the hiking as there was nobody). Nightclubs have been hit the hardest because they are indoors so Ill give you that one but museums, monuments, stadiums, trains, buses, shops are all functioning.

Is it on the sale level as pre-covid ? No obviously but we're still in a pandemic so you cant expect otherwise.
i guess massachusetts is really hellbent on killing its businesses, because you can't do a fukkin thing here at night :yeshrug:

i admit that i'm going by our standards, but i thought we were pretty similar to everywhere else. you guys in the south? :dead:i see the threads in TLR about atlanta but i had no idea that was at all widespread

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: oh, sorry

i guess massachusetts is really hellbent on killing its businesses, because you can't do a fukkin thing here at night :yeshrug:

i admit that i'm going by our standards, but i thought we were pretty similar to everywhere else. you guys in the south? :dead:i see the threads in TLR about atlanta but i had no idea that was at all widespread
Ah no Im not in the US my bad, I thought you were talking about the situation globally. Ill let you cook then :lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they're just the most prominent example :dahell:

where the fukk are bars open right now in america? can you even name 5 cities?

why are you lying about something so demonstrably untrue? :bryan:should we argue about what color the sky is? this is an argument that shouldnt remotely be an argument :dahell:and i dont even really want to have it in the thread at all, given that deaths are being discussed

stop lying :scust:
You say stupid shyt everytime you post.

Bars are open all around the country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say stupid shyt everytime you post.

Bars are open all around the country.
no the fukk they aren't :camby: miss me with this bullshyt. what bars are letting you go out on a saturday night like you could in february?

i feel like this is in bad taste arguing about this in here, but i'd love to see proof of this. because they sure as fukk aren't where im at, and they sure as fukk aren't in vacation destinations

so where are you talking about? the South, where everyone in here has been bytching about how bad republicans are with this? :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no the fukk they aren't :camby: miss me with this bullshyt. what bars are letting you go out on a saturday night like you could in february?

i feel like this is in bad taste arguing about this in here, but i'd love to see proof of this. because they sure as fukk aren't where im at, and they sure as fukk aren't in vacation destinations

so where are you talking about? the South, where everyone in here has been bytching about how bad republicans are with this? :dead:
Again ignorance is your primary skill here :mjlol:

Most places around the country bars and restaurants are open. There’s mask and capacity restrictions but they are open.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again ignorance is your primary skill here :mjlol:

Most places around the country bars and restaurants are open. There’s mask and capacity restrictions but they are open.
that's not "open", shythead. going out for some half ass dinner at a 50 percent capacity restaurant that has to be closed by 10 =/= nightlife

again, why are we arguing about this :dahell: there's no reason for it. nightlife is dead right now; that's just the fact. what are we arguing about?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's not "open", shythead. going out for some half ass dinner at a 50 percent capacity restaurant that has to be closed by 10 =/= nightlife

again, why are we arguing about this :dahell: there's no reason for it. nightlife is dead right now; that's just the fact. what are we arguing about?
Every post, dumb shyt.

shouldn’t even have quoted your dumb ass :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AstraZeneca halts Covid-19 vaccine trials to assess safety issue

full