Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get the impression that, whatever happens, the UK isn't shutting down again.
Any deaths going forward are going to be collateral damage.
:francis:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Good or bad, life is not going back to how it was, EVER.
not sure i agree. look how hungry people are to get back out there :yeshrug:

as soon as theres a vaccine and the gov lifts the restrictions? i dont see shyt being that different tbh

I've said this in another forum, and maybe here way back.

My workplace isn't going back to the office until January. That means we can't have vendors coming in, which means that hotels won't be filled and catering won't be needed. That also means that for the cooks we have at the cafeteria, they won't be needed to serve employees.

That's NOW.

However, the company has discovered that we just as productive at home, as at the office. As time goes by, companies will be asking, "Do we really need employees on-site 5-7 days a week?" and that's just business.

With a once in a lifetime event like this, there is ALWAYS going to be changes. Look at 9/11, its been 19 years now, and we still need to take off our fukking shoes because some guy tried to detonate it, and that wasn't part of the attack, it was 19 guys with boxcutters that just hijacked 4 planes.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the impression that, whatever happens, the UK isn't shutting down again.
Any deaths going forward are going to be collateral damage.
:francis:

Don't think the US will either.

Even if Biden wins, by the time of the inauguration we'll have been dealing with this for almost a year. No way you can get people to go along with another shutdown after the fukkery of the last one, even if dems take the Senate. The best we can hope for is no more stupid shyt like another Sturgis.

But the Olympics are supposedly still on next year, Covid be damned. Even with no spectators, we know all the athletes do is party and fukk on their downtime so that's potentially a worldwide super spreader event. :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said this in another forum, and maybe here way back.

My workplace isn't going back to the office until January. That means we can't have vendors coming in, which means that hotels won't be filled and catering won't be needed. That also means that for the cooks we have at the cafeteria, they won't be needed to serve employees.

That's NOW.

However, the company has discovered that we just as productive at home, as at the office. As time goes by, companies will be asking, "Do we really need employees on-site 5-7 days a week?" and that's just business.

With a once in a lifetime event like this, there is ALWAYS going to be changes. Look at 9/11, its been 19 years now, and we still need to take off our fukking shoes because some guy tried to detonate it, and that wasn't part of the attack, it was 19 guys with boxcutters that just hijacked 4 planes.
oh, theres definitely a lot of changes with working and offices

i think public interaction will be mostly back to normal after the vaccine tho. bars, vegas, etc

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wat the fukk is wrong with wearin a mask straight up u mfs make it seem like it the end of the world smh
i dont know, do you enjoy going out and interacting in public like a normal human being :dahell:doing anything besides going to the grocery store?

im not anti mask for now but yes, it fukking blows

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:dead: never seen it before but maybe thats what it was

still, ill see people wearing masks riding their bike on the road. that doesnt accomplish anything :skip:

:skip:

you have to try to handle the mask as little as possible.

leaving it on while riding a bike can reduce the number of times that you touch it:ufdup:.

I9mRJEi.png

5 Mistakes You May Be Making When Wearing Face Masks