Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't NYC have a 1% infection rate currently.

Let restaurants run at, at least have capacity. It's working in other places.

This is where I think the free market, can step up and do the right thing if given a chance. @DEAD7
i hate to say it given the deaths, but i think that when we look back in hindsight, theres no way we justify choosing to go into this Depression the way we did. this thing was really terribly managed :snoop:

trump at the beginning, but im sorry. this is being drawn out for way too long by democrat states. how many businesses do we have to destroy forever? cant we say 6 months into it that if you're vulnerable, YOU should be the one staying home?

is there even a single overwhelmed hospital in america right now?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
i hate to say it given the deaths, but i think that when we look back in hindsight, theres no way we justify choosing to go into this Depression the way we did. this thing was really terribly managed :snoop:

trump at the beginning, but im sorry. this is being drawn out for way too long by democrat states. how many businesses do we have to destroy forever? cant we say 6 months into it that if you're vulnerable, YOU should be the one staying home?

You continue to operate under the assumption that death is the only thing to worry about with COVID-19, but this disease can have long term respiratory, heart and even neurological effects. These effects don't only effect the "vulnerable" but regular healthy folks as well.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You continue to operate under the assumption that death is the only thing to worry about with COVID-19, but this disease can have long term respiratory, heart and even neurological effects. These effects don't only effect the "vulnerable" but regular healthy folks as well.
im aware of that :yeshrug:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's morning after quarterbacking.

Problem is based on everything I read, no one is still 100% certain of all the ways the disease spreads and the most effective ways to combat the virus besides washing your hands. Yet you have this thing spreading like wildfire and killing people at alarming rates. Also antibody protection is fleeting so having it and surviving doesn't mean you are immune forever.

Governments across the world did what they had to based on the information they had. Considering the people that died, have a think of how many more would be dead if they hadn't. Also, during the height of the crisis earlier this year, many hospitals were completely overwhelmed. Ignoring that by not shutting down would have caused deaths to escalate exponentially.

Finally, the biggest issue world governments faced WAS carrying on certain things like normal. As crazy as it sounds for some this crisis required radical thinking, like reseting the sovereign debts of countries so they could make decisions to better take care of their citizens, but nations are too inherently greedy to make those tough decisions.

So here we are.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif
It's over :francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

5 May 2020

"Acute transverse myelitis associated with SARS-CoV-2: A Case-Report
Hisham Valiuddin, DO,∗ Brandon Skwirsk, MD, and Patricia Paz-Arabo, MD
Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
Go to:
Highlights

• • The third case of acute transverse myelitis due to SARS-CoV-2 reported in the world.
  • • Possible inflammatory complications affecting the myelin in spinal cord.
  • • We must be vigilant of the critical neurological illnesses associated with COVID-19
We describe the third reported case of transverse myelitis in a patient with the onset of coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19), the disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Although it is a well-known fact now that strains of SARS-CoV-2 can cause neurological manifestations such as anosmia and dysgeusia, recent literature has found complex neurological disease associations such as Guillain–Barré syndrome and early-onset large-vessel strokes (Xydakis et al., 2020; Oxley et al., 2020; Toscano et al., 2020). It has become apparent that Covid-19 causes an inflammatory cascade that results in multiple organ system being affected. In this case, inflammatory complications affecting the myelin in spinal cord occurred without the classic Covid-19 symptoms."

Acute transverse myelitis associated with SARS-CoV-2: A Case-Report