Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you would say that
by all means, explain how someone out on a bike ride on a road for cars would spread the coronavirus to the people he isnt coming within ten feet of :dahell: what kinda hysteria is that?

have you ever drove by a biker on the road and thought "wow, i hope that guy didnt give me the flu"? :dead:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
by all means, explain how someone out on a bike ride on a road for cars would spread the coronavirus to the people he isnt coming within ten feet of what kinda hysteria is that?

have you ever drove by a biker on the road and thought "wow, i hope that guy didnt give me the flu"?

lower learning

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you got that right. don't forget your plastic bubble tomorrow :heh:

there have been studies shared in this very thread about running and biking and the disbursement patterns...

it's common sense really

I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it but to act like it doesn't exist is just ignorant 190k people are dead

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there have been studies shared in this very thread about running and biking and the disbursement patterns...

it's common sense really

I'm not going to get bent out of shape about it but to act like it doesn't exist is just ignorant 190k people are dead
im sorry, but the rest of america is not new york city. the idea that someone riding their bike on a car road, not making any human contact, would be spreading anything is asinine

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
by all means, explain how someone out on a bike ride on a road for cars would spread the coronavirus to the people he isnt coming within ten feet of :dahell: what kinda hysteria is that?

have you ever drove by a biker on the road and thought "wow, i hope that guy didnt give me the flu"? :dead:

Because people might do more than 1 thing when "out to ride a bike". People pass other people on their way to go "out to ride a bike". People might even ride a bike with people that live in a different household.

I could go on but do I have to?

That is why I say low IQ creh. You could figure this out for yourself :ufdup:.

If it is not low IQ please explain what it is... :ufdup:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im sorry, but the rest of america is not new york city. the idea that someone riding their bike on a car road, not making any human contact, would be spreading anything is asinine

why are you such a stupid c*nt?

do you really think the majority of bike riders or runners never come into contact with other people?

I frankly doubt you have two brain cells to rub together, maybe your parents were related... like family tree looking like a light pole?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
“If we were f–king black, I can guarantee you that guy would never come out and tell us put a mask on.”

Her husband, who only gave his first name, David, added, “Right, because Black Lives Matter.’’

shame the cop didn't slip and drop them both in the water while they were cuffed
such bs

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you really think the majority of bike riders never come into contact with other people?
yeah :yeshrug:

thats like saying the majority of people riding in a car by themselves come in contact with other people :mjlol:

this is a stupid argument and i dont feel like getting warning points. you win, breh

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
i mean obviously you're right, but im not sure they can just make everyone wear masks forever. its an awful way to live and its destroying the country as we know it
[...]
It's just a mask, it doesnt prevent you from doing anything except drinking and eating. Koreans/Japaneses have been living comfy with it and its a second nature for them to wear one when they are sick. Masks arent destroying the US, the only thing destroying the US right now is anti intellectualism.

Last edited: