Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
5m9ktzryg7f51.jpg

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Same mistake after same mistake after same mistake.

This country has major problems.
This article brilliantly explains what is wrong with this country.
The Unraveling of America

My favorite quote
COVID-19 didn’t lay America low; it simply revealed what had long been forsaken. As the crisis unfolded, with another American dying every minute of every day, a country that once turned out fighter planes by the hour could not manage to produce the paper masks or cotton swabs essential for tracking the disease. The nation that defeated smallpox and polio, and led the world for generations in medical innovation and discovery, was reduced to a laughing stock as a buffoon of a president advocated the use of household disinfectants as a treatment for a disease that intellectually he could not begin to understand.
:wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
The parents of Gigi Morse, a 6-year-old whose adoption story drew nationwide attention through a blog, say their daughter passed away unexpectedly after contracting the coronavirus, marking the first child death in their part of Tennessee.

“She went to sleep and she died and I don’t even want to breathe anymore without her,” her mother wrote.

After their oldest child conducted CPR, emergency personnel took Gigi to the hospital.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

6-year-old child whose parents blogged adoption dies of COVID-19
After their oldest child conducted CPR, emergency personnel took Gigi to the hospital.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The Hill
The parents of Gigi Morse, a 6-year-old whose adoption story drew nationwide attention through a blog, say their daughter passed away unexpectedly after contracting the coronavirus, marking the first child death in their part of Tennessee.

“She went to sleep and she died and I don’t even want to breathe anymore without her,” her mother wrote.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

6-year-old child whose parents blogged adoption dies of COVID-19

Sad stuff, I hope these people pushing for schools to open see this and realize it’s not safe for kids.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but you know as well as i know. we have to have a united shutdown for about a month or 2 to really be able to even have these 'mandatory' masking rules to be effective. because people are simply not following it. they are going everywhere. so the only way to at least drastically bring it down is what other countries have done, plus following up with mandatory masks.

Yea. My issue wasn’t with a lockdown. It was more about the length of it. I could not fukk with a year long lockdown. No country did anything close to that but cats wanted it. The US fukked up by not having a unified response. All the other countries had real leadership. There was no mixed messaging or confusion. To be honest, the US just needed a new leader and things would be completely different. It’s a shame.