Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah I been going since Saturday. For me it’s like the flu with no fever except I was throwing up alllll yesterday. I still can’t taste or smell nothing either but that just started 2 days ago. Every time I think I’m getting better something new starts.
That's what my mom is goin through. She had dry heaves for two days straight. I just got off the line with her she's sounding better but she sounded better 2 days ago then got more sick. Just one thing after another. What's weird with her is she's notorious for getting a severe cough and she started off with one but that went away. So hopefully that don't come back.

My poor momma.:mjcry:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
school started back here this week and of course they already had to "quarantine" an elementary school class and one of the high school football teams had to postpone "workouts" because several players were positive so things are going about as well as I expected (still no mask mandate for students of course)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I been going since Saturday. For me it’s like the flu with no fever except I was throwing up alllll yesterday. I still can’t taste or smell nothing either but that just started 2 days ago. Every time I think I’m getting better something new starts.
Man, they say people hit the peak symptom wise around the 7th day so I'd say prepare for a bad week. I have a colleague who caught it and after a week it was hell for her (couldnt get out of bed, eat, generally had no strength at all and she was overall struggling to function). She's fragile but fortunately she didnt caught one of the severe strains so she just quarantined and counted the days as she gradually got better. Good luck.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Man, they say people hit the peak symptom wise around the 7th day so I'd say prepare for a bad week. I have a colleague who caught it and after a week it was hell for her (couldnt get out of bed, eat, generally had no strength at all and she was overall struggling to function). She's fragile but fortunately she didnt caught one of the severe strains so she just quarantined and counted the days as she gradually got better. Good luck.
Yeah I believe it. My mom was at her 7th day yesterday and she could barely drink water. My brother was in his 7th day 3 days ago and he thought about going to the ER. Talked to him yesterday and he said he didn't even feel sick anymore and was told by Tri County Health he should be symptom free by Sunday.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I believe it. My mom was at her 7th day yesterday and she could barely drink water. My brother was in his 7th day 3 days ago and he thought about going to the ER. Talked to him yesterday and he said he didn't even feel sick anymore and was told by Tri County Health he should be symptom free by Sunday.
Glad they are recovering.