Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Don't let your guard down bruhs just because you have went places or dined in somewhere and you didn't catch anything.

My brother just tested positive. My mom has been sick almost as long as he has with almost same symptoms. Her results probably won't come back until Monday. But I'm pretty she has it. I was briefly around both of them last week and been staying home. I feel fine. My dad feels fine. I spoke to my mom just a bit ago and she sounds better. But this virus doesn't like to go away.

But that's what's happening around my neck of the hoods. Stay safe and don't get too comfortable. :wow:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon. No one is sure if those vaccines will even work. But by all means if you want to be the first in line to try them....be my guest. You'e also speaking for everyone on this board? Do you know everything people have said here? I wouldn't be so confident if I were you.

but you know as well as i know. we have to have a united shutdown for about a month or 2 to really be able to even have these 'mandatory' masking rules to be effective. because people are simply not following it. they are going everywhere. so the only way to at least drastically bring it down is what other countries have done, plus following up with mandatory masks.