Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
No doubt. I just worry about being surrounded by Jesus land

Anyways y'all are still on a liveable state

Mile high salute

:salute:

P.s. appreciate y'all for letting us borrow unc Shannon sharpe for that Superbowl run in 2000
Sharpe one my all time favorites. :mjlit:
d1d4b1a83f69fe7a2402f1c75b1e7a4e.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody was ever pushing for that. Come on.

We all asked gor lockdown and a strategic reopening with testing, masking and contact tracing. We also asked for no public gatherings. Don't do that. You are way better than that

What do you think “lockdown until there’s a vaccine” means? Many were on that and many were good with the ockdown because thry didn’t have to work and were getting free money. Are you denying that?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What do you think “lockdown until there’s a vaccine” means? Many were on that and many were good with the ockdown because thry didn’t have to work and were getting free money. Are you denying that?

I am not gonna deny it because I dont really read all posts. One thing I can say is I wish there was a lockdown now. I also wish people were still getting money because corporations got bailed out by the billions. So why can't the regular people get that money since its going to the corporations anyway?

Like I say, you live in Canada, feel blessed and appreciate what you have because USA is a different country where we basically have nothing to protect us. Unlike Canada, we don't have a stable system.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm not going to bag on you because you came with receipts the other day. But you went from this

Still have clowns pushing for multi year lockdowns. Thry are ghost now...

To this.

I’m in Toronto but my kid will not be going to daycare this year and likely at least half of 2021. Not taking any chances.

Maybe I'm nitpicking but it does look a little hypocritical when you can be so adamant about opening things back up but at the same time not letting your kids be a part of it. Mask or not.

Like others have said, you live in Canada where the percentage of dumbasses is wayyy lower than the states. We can't trust red states to be responsible so we have to be vigilant with lockdowns. Not saying multi year but we have to put health before money. Also Not saying it has to last for years obviously but opening things back up in May was not the wave.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to bag on you because you came with receipts the other day. But you went from this

To this.

Maybe I'm nitpicking but it does look a little hypocritical when you can be so adamant about opening things back up but at the same time not letting your kids be a part of it. Mask or not.

Like others have said, you live in Canada where the percentage of dumbasses is wayyy lower than the states. We can't trust red states to be responsible so we have to be vigilant with lockdowns. Not saying multi year but we have to put health before money. Also Not saying it has to last for years obviously but opening things back up in May was not the wave.

I don't follow. I don't see how being against a full scale multi-year lockdown and holding off on sending my child to daycare are related.

Finally, this isn't going to work if you try to take bits and pieces of things I've said out of context and manipulate them to form your argument.

What I have always said (and you know I will go and post the receipts) from March was a complete lockdown was unnecessary if things were done correctly. You guys always leave that part out. I even said they have to lock some Sates down now because they fukked up the response. A 2 year lockdown is retarded simply put.

You guys keep talking about health before money. How many kids are literally depressed because they can't go out and see their friends? How many kids with learning disabilities are fukked because they can't get face to face/hands on learning. Of course, right now in the US kids can't go to school. It is too risky. But my viewpoint goes beyond money. Shutting down the country for years while the rest of the world functioned is self-sabotage. Keeping people away from loved ones for years..all to find out 2 years later there is no vaccine. Letting small businesses fail while only a handful of huge companies like walmart and Amazon prosper. The deaths from other illnesses, that was a silly option....especially when there were no guarantees that there would be a working vaccine.

My solution was to mandate masks, PPE...ramp up testing, contact tracing because we were going to have to live with this shyt for years to come. If the US followed this recomendation 5 months ago (even after clown Trump denied the virus for 2months) things would be completely different.

Folk are looking at my suggestions from 5 months ago and applying them to the current situation. Can't do that. My recommendations now are different. Where I live is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That's pretty disingenuous considering multiple studies and people have claimed there will be a vaccine available by end of the year, early next year. And were do you all get this concept of "living off free money"? The government has not distributed nor is anyone advocating UBI, argued for anymore than a supplement to standard income. Some people may be able to live off of UBI completely but that require a group economic situation or someone who is already financially free of debt or expense.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I don't follow. I don't see how being against a full scale multi-year lockdown and holding off on sending my child to daycare are related.

Finally, this isn't going to work if you try to take bits and pieces of things I've said out of context and manipulate them to form your argument.

What I have always said (and you know I will go and post the receipts) from March was a complete lockdown was unnecessary if things were done correctly. You guys always leave that part out. I even said they have to lock some Sates down now because they fukked up the response. A 2 year lockdown is retarded simply put.

You guys keep talking about health before money. How many kids are literally depressed because they can't go out and see their friends? How many kids with learning disabilities are fukked because they can't get face to face/hands on learning. Of course, right now in the US kids can't go to school. It is too risky. But my viewpoint goes beyond money. Shutting down the country for years while the rest of the world functioned is self-sabotage. Keeping people away from loved ones for years..all to find out 2 years later there is no vaccine. Letting small businesses fail while only a handful of huge companies like walmart and Amazon prosper. The deaths from other illnesses, that was a silly option....especially when there were no guarantees that there would be a working vaccine.

My solution was to mandate masks, PPE...ramp up testing, contact tracing because we were going to have to live with this shyt for years to come. If the US followed this recomendation 5 months ago (even after clown Trump denied the virus for 2months) things would be completely different.

Folk are looking at my suggestions from 5 months ago and applying them to the current situation. Can't do that. My recommendations now are different. Where I live is irrelevant.
Lol you type all this on your phone?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's pretty disingenuous considering multiple studies and people have claimed there will be a vaccine available by end of the year, early next year. And were do you all get this concept of "living off free money"? The government has not distributed nor is anyone advocating UBI, argued for anymore than a supplement to standard income. Some people may be able to live off of UBI completely but that require a group economic situation or someone who is already financially free of debt or expense.

C'mon. No one is sure if those vaccines will even work. But by all means if you want to be the first in line to try them....be my guest. You'e also speaking for everyone on this board? Do you know everything people have said here? I wouldn't be so confident if I were you.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
C'mon. No one is sure if those vaccines will even work. But by all means if you want to be the first in line to try them....be my guest. You'e also speaking for everyone on this board? Do you know everything people have said here? I wouldn't be so confident if I were you.
Thats funny you're speaking for a group of people confidently.

Also no one gives a fukk what your solution is for a country you don't live in. Please feel free to respond with nonsense.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm not personally lining up to be the first to take anything whether it's end of this year or end of next year. My point is your reaction to people wanting to be on lock down until news of a vaccine surfaces is hyperbolic.

There is some of everything said on this board but if you can speak in generalities, why can't I?

Lets call out these people specifically or quote a post of them stating it.