Reppin
Cali
09owkx2nkcf51.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. My issue wasn’t with a lockdown. It was more about the length of it. I could not fukk with a year long lockdown. No country did anything close to that but cats wanted it. The US fukked up by not having a unified response. All the other countries had real leadership. There was no mixed messaging or confusion. To be honest, the US just needed a new leader and things would be completely different. It’s a shame.
honestly if you saw me in here asking for a year long lockdown. it was because we need the short term lockdown. i was aiming for the stars with the purpose of falling short at the sky. i couldnt do a year long lockdown. well i might be able to but we need a short term month to 2 month lockdown to actually contain this going into the fall/winter, cold/virus/flu season.

honestly this shyt is sad to see not only politicians but regular citizens talking about putting money before lives. but other modern countries were able to do it the other way around succesfully. we look(are) incompetent. its all it boils down to IMO is shytty education and decades of telling people not to talkin about religion,politics,salary etc. how can we be informed and knowledgable if we've gone that long without discussing the things drive so many factors of america. again IMO it was designed to be that way

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So my dad , my brother and im sure my mom will all have tested positive. I scheduled myself a test for Tuesday since I was in contact with them but I feel normal so far. My dad has no symptoms while my mom has severe to moderate symptoms. My older brother had pretty severe to moderate symptoms. He seems to be feeling better.

I worry about my mom of course. She's tough tho. My sister is a nurse and has been taking care of her past couple nights.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah I been going since Saturday. For me it’s like the flu with no fever except I was throwing up alllll yesterday. I still can’t taste or smell nothing either but that just started 2 days ago. Every time I think I’m getting better something new starts.
Damn yo....

Get better yo.