Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
l8zpu0r0j7f51.jpg

I'd snitch :pacspit:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The U.S operates as 50 different countries, honestly succession should be visited, all the blue states that drive this economy should form up into one country and let the other states that don’t contribute shyt be on their own
Been saying this for a while now. Makes no sense to keep this country together as is.

If red states want to let COVID run wild, have no minimum wage or access to health care, put their 9 year olds in factories, have no environmental protections, etc. let them have at it. Just give us our own country so we can keep them the fukk out.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This whole China seed thing has turned out be a such a joke. fukking fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been saying this for a while now. Makes no sense to keep this country together as is.

If red states want to let COVID run wild, have no minimum wage or access to health care, put their 9 year olds in factories, have no environmental protections, etc. let them have at it. Just give us our own country so we can keep them the fukk out.
i mean shyt, they dont want to be part of us either :yeshrug:

i wonder how it would work with each state peacefully voting which side to join

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I think you'd need multiple regions. West coast, northeast, southeast, midwest, etc. You wouldn't get clean borders with just two nations. How could New York and California be in the same country?

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
The U.S operates as 50 different countries, honestly succession should be visited, all the blue states that drive this economy should form up into one country and let the other states that don’t contribute shyt be on their own

I think I'd feel a little bad for Colorado lol

Other than that I'd be cool with it :ld:

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
shyt...we a mile high up in this piece when the polar caps melt we gonna be last dogs standing:russ:

No doubt. I just worry about being surrounded by Jesus land

Anyways y'all are still on a liveable state

Mile high salute

:salute:

P.s. appreciate y'all for letting us borrow unc Shannon sharpe for that Superbowl run in 2000