Daps
5k14lizb1ye51.jpg

These gonna increase

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I keep going back to this tweet in relation to the country opening up schools. The people pushing the whole school thing don't care, but don't have the balls enough to rephrase their message by saying "People and kids will die, and we're okay with that"

-uF20m7tO6xj68K19WSFpxcw8tWdmVzza-9MGZRqQ0mSo-u4YimgIqzwcuQ1XxrGRRDfm45un9fjxZU_WI-nmv2_QZ3RWqxFXJSnHaC_lm5xkYaDdLqz68b1tCJKt48a8XOo1WnOqmfaO8vX5lkBv1e-OAEOtQCn

I have been saying this in real life for a couple of weeks, even years a few days after Sandy hook when I saw gun nuts and Republicans refusing to budge on gun reform I knew it was slowly the beginning of the end for the moral fabric of this country. Refusing to protect your children.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Same mistake after same mistake after same mistake.

This country has major problems.
The U.S operates as 50 different countries, honestly succession should be visited, all the blue states that drive this economy should form up into one country and let the other states that don’t contribute shyt be on their own

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I’m just in a state of constant annoyance. It’s beyond obvious what needs to be done yet we’re going further and further away from that
It's Trump of course and the Republican party. They are incapable of doing what's right. But why? To cut off your own head to spite your face? What's the end game? Destroy the country to own the libs?

It's gotta be something more. Almost feels like end times in the sense that there's no going back.