Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
brehs, My mom texted a breh earlier today telling me one of her close cousins (I used to call him uncle) passed away today. She was telling me she was just talking to him this past Sunday before he checked in to the hospital for testing positive for COVID19.....then boom, today he's no more.

damn, I don't even know how to feel about this. This shyt hits different when its someone in your family. IM busy googling symptoms of this now, I dont wanna be a statistic :mjcry:

If you got coffee or cinnamon, do a smell test and see if you can smell it. That's one of the symptoms of COVID, but it's one of the more "You've got it." symptoms.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

200.gif

:mindblown:
I cant even imagine what the press & the public would say if Merkel did this here, just get on camera like „yeah, people are dying. So what ?“

it’s bizarre what’s going on in America

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
2h ·
With the fall semester beginning soon, support staff at colleges and universities worry about inconsistent safety protocols and maskless students jeopardizing their health.

With the fall semester beginning soon, support staff at colleges and universities worry about inconsistent safety protocols and maskless students jeopardizing their health.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

‘The kids will forget’: Custodians, housekeepers and other support staff brace for college reopenings

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant even imagine what the press & the public would say if Merkel did this here, just get on camera like „yeah, people are dying. So what ?“

it’s bizarre what’s going on in America

Not bizarre. America finally getting exposed. Americans truly don’t give a fukk about anyone... not even children.