Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Amount of positives have been going up in multiple European countries too. Even a paced controlled reopening has Corona like:

giphy.gif

How's the mask use over there? My sister lives in Spain and she says most people she sees don't use it unless they are inside. I got a boss who's been in France since early this year and he says the same.

Now, both tend to exaggerate a lot so I've never been that sure it's like really like that :patrice:

If it is though, I don't know what the fukk they were expecting :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
How's the mask use over there? My sister lives in Spain and she says most people she sees don't use it unless they are inside. I got a boss who's been in France since early this year and he says the same.

Now, both tend to exaggerate a lot so I've never been that sure it's like really like that :patrice:

If it is though, I don't know what the fukk they were expecting :manny:
Differs per country but most have rules for public spaces. Here in the Netherlands mask usage is only required in public transport.

I've said it before but we brought down numbers over here almost entirely through social distancing, not masks. The increase of cases is pretty much a direct result of reopening.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps

UK now have made it a requirement to wear masks in all public buildings. Was late to be enforced as only came into force the other day when at least currently Covid-19 cases are relatively low. Should have happened sooner but at least now this should allow economy to get back a little closer to normal while still reducing transmission

You see the odd person not sticking to the rules but 99.999% of people wearing masks in shops

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's crazy to me they thought reopening without a mask mandate wasn't gonna fail miserably. And you should war a mask anywhere btw, not just put it on when inside a shop and then take it out. It's a pain in the ass but it's the only way to not make a second wave as bad (or even worse) than the first one.

All of this considering a second wave was inevitable anyway.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I feel like dodged infection, or at least the chance, on two occasions, as this circles closer to everyone in San Diego.

The party I went to two weeks ago, where I stayed back from mostly everyone, avoided sitting close to groups or individuals, washed my hands about 5 times, I remember thinking, odds are that someone here has it, given the demographics, and numbers. Well, someone did. My boys sister who was there, but I never interacted with, because I don't know that sister, tested positive a week after.

I see someone else last night, and the first thing they say is "when's the last time you saw Nicole", it had been a month, and he said, well she's positive, and in quarantine in the NE at her parents house. She's also in heath care, and was partying, including at a July 4th party they all attended that weekend, which I skipped, and advised them against. 12 people in a house for the weekend. Also, took a flight back home. Infection could have happened anywhere.

going to any type of party = moving sloppy and asking to get infected

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I feel like dodged infection, or at least the chance, on two occasions, as this circles closer to everyone in San Diego.

The party I went to two weeks ago, where I stayed back from mostly everyone, avoided sitting close to groups or individuals, washed my hands about 5 times, I remember thinking, odds are that someone here has it, given the demographics, and numbers. Well, someone did. My boys sister who was there, but I never interacted with, because I don't know that sister, tested positive a week after.

I see someone else last night, and the first thing they say is "when's the last time you saw Nicole", it had been a month, and he said, well she's positive, and in quarantine in the NE at her parents house. She's also in heath care, and was partying, including at a July 4th party they all attended that weekend, which I skipped, and advised them against. 12 people in a house for the weekend. Also, took a flight back home. Infection could have happened anywhere.
For the life of me, I don't understand why you move this way and come on here to make it seem like you have conquered a mountain. :mjtf:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its getting to the point that I can't tell if he's trying to troll with satire or he's dead serious. Either way its :russ:
It seems like it's every week too. ”Yesterday, I went to the beach. I was shocked at how many people were not socially distancing. I walked on the boardwalk, and it was very crowded. I tried to put my mask on, but I left it in the car. Then I waited in line for a funnel cake.” *clutches pearls*

It feels like every one of his write-ups is like that. :heh: