Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does anyone believe we will have to have a nation wide shutdown before the end of the year to get this under control. part of me feels like trump/gop is aiming to do so to prevent an election i know it would have to go thru hoops but its just a feeling i have

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Adam Silver is the Best Sports Commissioner for USA Sports.
Gary Bettman thanking his stars he followed Silver's Bubble shyt, as the NHL can have a Season.
Rodger Goodell won't be sleeping well for a few months.

NBA > most sports in my opinion

I’m a basketball fan so maybe that’s why I say this.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
does anyone believe we will have to have a nation wide shutdown before the end of the year to get this under control. part of me feels like trump/gop is aiming to do so to prevent an election i know it would have to go thru hoops but its just a feeling i have

No. If we do Trump's campaign is over, so he won't go through with it. We should though.

And Trump cannot prevent an election from happening, only Congress can, and Republicans don't hold the House.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. If we do Trump's campaign is over, so he won't go through with it. We should though.

And Trump cannot prevent an election from happening, only Congress can, and Republicans don't hold the House.

i feel that. ive been in this thread since day 1. i dont think ive openly said in here that i want this to be over soon. (i know we all do) but damn bruh this shyt is getting exhausting and aggravating becuase its those who dont want to do whats best that is preventing us from gettin any hold on this. :francis: so many people i nkow pretending they are gonna be able to have their wedding in the fall with everyone attending. i honestly dunno what to tell people. just gonna have to be "selfish" and be like cant come:hubie:. they are all in GOP states where they will let it go on :gucci:.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
i feel that. ive been in this thread since day 1. i dont think ive openly said in here that i want this to be over soon. (i know we all do) but damn bruh this shyt is getting exhausting and aggravating becuase its those who dont want to do whats best that is preventing us from gettin any hold on this. :francis: so many people i nkow pretending they are gonna be able to have their wedding in the fall with everyone attending. i honestly dunno what to tell people. just gonna have to be "selfish" and be like cant come:hubie:. they are all in GOP states where they will let it go on :gucci:.

When the kids start dying because of classes not going online you won't need to provide an explanation.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It will have to happen, but I don't think it will be Trump.