Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It seems like it's every week too. ”Yesterday, I went to the beach. I was shocked at how many people were not socially distancing. I walked on the boardwalk, and it was very crowded. I tried to put my mask on, but I left it in the car. Then I waited in line for a funnel cake.” *clutches pearls*

It feels like every one of his write-ups is like that. :heh:

Hahaha, not satire, maybe slightly written in an dramatized style for my own amusement, where do you guys live, and how are you moving? San Diego is all the way open, basically. There's some things I defer on, but you can either chose to basically live as a shut in, or go outside. I take more risks than needed for sure, but dining, often alone, walking, running aren't really high risk activities. The party was an exception to the rule. It's a hard risk to calibrate, and I am aware that the more you "successfully" do it, the more you confidence can falsely grow. One thing I will say is not true, is any pearl clutching lol

Also, the moving the mountain is not true, there's no brag, there's no triumph to any of this, it's more just expressing growing paranoia about how close it's gotten to everyone.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have been saying that! Like you think scrubbing and sand blasting a counter top is going to kill the virus, it's absurd, but obviously places have to do it, for brand awareness/marketing if nothing else. It's like wearing gloves, have there been any cases of transmission through an inanimate object? Or money, for that matter.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
6vzg5jlezuc51.jpg

These people are crazy
even comparing just kevorkian to mengele is insane

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

interesting hopefully this is good news

but i have to ask. will this hold up in the fall winter. when people are whipping their nose coughing into their hand etc etc and they are then going from outdoors to indoors (opening doors etc).

i hope this is holds true tho. not that it passing thru particle in the air is any better

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Its getting to the point that I can't tell if he's trying to troll with satire or he's dead serious. Either way its :russ:
I thought I was the only one :mjlol: I'd read his post like "bruh, just stay home" :dwillhuh: On the other hand, I can just imagine him at a party like :scusthov: watching everybody else spread it to each other :dead:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I feel like dodged infection, or at least the chance, on two occasions, as this circles closer to everyone in San Diego.

The party I went to two weeks ago, where I stayed back from mostly everyone, avoided sitting close to groups or individuals, washed my hands about 5 times, I remember thinking, odds are that someone here has it, given the demographics, and numbers. Well, someone did. My boys sister who was there, but I never interacted with, because I don't know that sister, tested positive a week after.

I see someone else last night, and the first thing they say is "when's the last time you saw Nicole", it had been a month, and he said, well she's positive, and in quarantine in the NE at her parents house. She's also in heath care, and was partying, including at a July 4th party they all attended that weekend, which I skipped, and advised them against. 12 people in a house for the weekend. Also, took a flight back home. Infection could have happened anywhere.
I've been so disappointed in my fellow health care peers with shyt like this. I get that we are all human, but selfish behavior nonetheless.