Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
i hate how China hasnt gotten smoke for causing this. if it came from an African country Africans would never live this down
That because money=power and China is set overtake the US as the #1 economic power in the world in 10 years. Unfortunately the powerful hardly ever catches smoke. It's the same reason America never catches smoke from the dirt America does.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
4vqrnqono0d51.jpg

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I feel like dodged infection, or at least the chance, on two occasions, as this circles closer to everyone in San Diego.

The party I went to two weeks ago, where I stayed back from mostly everyone, avoided sitting close to groups or individuals, washed my hands about 5 times, I remember thinking, odds are that someone here has it, given the demographics, and numbers. Well, someone did. My boys sister who was there, but I never interacted with, because I don't know that sister, tested positive a week after.

I see someone else last night, and the first thing they say is "when's the last time you saw Nicole", it had been a month, and he said, well she's positive, and in quarantine in the NE at her parents house. She's also in heath care, and was partying, including at a July 4th party they all attended that weekend, which I skipped, and advised them against. 12 people in a house for the weekend. Also, took a flight back home. Infection could have happened anywhere.