Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That Doctor that looks like Uncle Junior from The Sopranos said on CNN that some Americans don't want to take the Vaccine due to the name "Operation Warp Speed." Saying that vaccines should not be rushed and therefore, they dont trust it. I don't blame them. I ain't lining up to take that Trump Vaccine if it dropped tomorrow.

:mjlol:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Yeah. But the more you breathe in the virus, the worst this shyt is. Just be careful what your doing, be wise about stuff and you'll be fine. At least wear a mask when in stores for sure.
im always strapped with a mask when im out. But then again, you never know cause what if I touch veges or packages with that shyt while shopping? I had a cut on my thumb today and went out shopping. I was a little worries cause I had to use the same hand to grab stuff off the shelves.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That Doctor that looks like Uncle Junior from The Sopranos said on CNN that some Americans don't want to take the Vaccine due to the name "Operation Warp Speed." Saying that vaccines should not be rushed and therefore, they dont trust it. I don't blame them. I ain't lining up to take that Trump Vaccine if it dropped tomorrow.

:mjlol:
My mom is high risk and said she ain't taking it

I dont blame her

I ain't taking that shyt either

This administration isnt competent at anything and every agency is bending over to satisfy them

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
im always strapped with a mask when im out. But then again, you never know cause what if I touch veges or packages with that shyt while shopping? I had a cut on my thumb today and went out shopping. I was a little worries cause I had to use the same hand to grab stuff off the shelves.
My wife is the package queen. At first we weren't touching the boxes or wiping em down. But after April I haven't been to concerned catching off surfaces. Not that I still don't wipe down my grocery cart or wash my hands good after every where I go, hand sanitizer and all that.

I get nervous when I am somewhere and people are coughing and shyt. I immediately move away.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My nephews’ mom called today and everyone in her house tested positive (her, her mom, her sister and an uncle). Sister has been in the hospital for 3 days and the mom has had a fever for two and is also a cancer survivor :mjcry:

The worst part is her and the mom were in contact with my nephew and his fiancé recently, and they are getting married on Aug 7. Hopefully they test negative. I’m low key pissed because she was telling me all these places they had been over the last two weeks :sadcam: but people are dying from this so scolding someone isnt important.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My nephews’ mom called today and everyone in her house tested positive (her, her mom, her sister and an uncle). Sister has been in the hospital for 3 days and the mom has had a fever for two and is also a cancer survivor :mjcry:

The worst part is her and the mom were in contact with my nephew and his fiancé recently, and they are getting married on Aug 7. Hopefully they test negative. I’m low key pissed because she was telling me all these places they had been over the last two weeks :sadcam: but people are dying from this so scolding someone isnt important.
Yeah it's too late to say I told u so.

Where u stay at?