Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Daps
The school opening thing is gonna backfire of course. Trump really thinks parents are gonna rush back to work to get the economy back up n running like it was pre-Covid to save his re-election campaign.

:mjlol:
Its for sure gonna backfire but I think it'll be because people are going to feel the pressure to get back to work so they'll need their kids to be somewhere while they're at work. Kids going back to school in a pandemic + flu season could potentially make them walking asymptomatic bio weapons. The only question now is how many bodies will be piled before election night

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Florida is now ground zero.
Desantis went from laughing at Cuomo to

alonzo.gif

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That's right. I was thinking of Measles. Basically where once you get vaccinated for this, it won't be a problem for most. It's just when you get to the Anti-Vaxxers and their stuff that they will come down with it in severe cases.
Or if you can't afford a vaccine/or get a allergic reaction, enough people taking it (herd immunity) would help immensely. But the anti-vaxxers would fukk that up, too

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This is just sad man:

This is a prime example how Fukked up American institutions are.

@portcityplaya @Chrishaune @CrimsonTider @MMS @Rigby.

I need people to watch this clip, to feel anger and empathy.

I read that Pamela Rush story last week, shyt was disheartening. Black Belt in Alabama is probably some of the most backwards land in this entire country. you'll never read a positive thing about the direction there

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
brehs, people are out here suddenly dropping like flies out of nowhere after catching that shyt, young people at that :picard:

Im starting to fear for mysefl cause I live alone. I go to the shops frequently for groceries and hoes come to visit me at least once a week. I dont know what i'd do if I caught it and had bad symptoms after :mjcry: